Found 5th May 2009
Got asked out by a real nice bloke who I have been friends with for ages....

got a date with him on friday....... oh feck..... i aint been on a date in years, what do i do?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
40 Comments

Lol.... you go out, be yourself and have a good time!!!! :-D

Shave your fingers and hands

Just relax, laugh at all his jokes, and make sure you get a mate to call you at a predetermined time just incase you have to "rush off for an emergency" and good luck!!!

Apparently its quite common to go all the way on the first date in this day and age.

Original Poster

dmh77;5121763

Lol.... you go out, be yourself and have a good time!!!! :-D

ok... well he has seen me leggless on a number of occasions, being myself shouldn't be a problem

dean3988;5121767

Shave your fingers and hands

lmao..... what muppet does that..... oh wait just seen the thread, lol

clondikemike;5121768

Just relax, laugh at all his jokes, and make sure you get a mate to call … Just relax, laugh at all his jokes, and make sure you get a mate to call you at a predetermined time just incase you have to "rush off for an emergency" and good luck!!!

I laugh at his jokes anyways, we have been mates for years

donnydude;5121773

Apparently its quite common to go all the way on the first date in this … Apparently its quite common to go all the way on the first date in this day and age.

Good job I aint common, lol

Kitten13;5121789

ok... [COLOR="Magenta"]well he has seen me leggless on a number of … ok... [COLOR="Magenta"]well he has seen me leggless on a number of occasions, being myself shouldn't be a problem[/COLOR]lmao..... what muppet does that..... oh wait just seen the thread, lolI laugh at his jokes anyways, we have been mates for yearsGood job I aint common, lol

There you go then... SCORE!!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I know, is it bad he has put me in a taxi to go home that last couple of times I have been out with him? lol

just go out anf enjoy it

just go out enjoy yourself and relax. Being yourself got you the date dont change it hun xx

at the end of the day he wouldnt have asked you out if he didnt like you!!!

u will be fine hun as long as you have the trusty stilettos on ;-) haha

better tell us how it goes ;-)

Was it your spelling and grammar that he fell for?:thumbsup:
If so, top man!

Original Poster

stilletoes do nothing for this guy, he loves a girl in new rocks.... god help me when it comes to introducing him to my folks.... he has a bright purple mohawk, lmao....

hmmmm...... what do you think ur folks would say???

ach at the end of the day they would respect your choice of men! Nothin to worry bout hun!

Original Poster

I know, lol. He has a job, he is into the same things as me, we have the same friends, we are both going to the download festival, yay

Kitten13;5121888

I know, lol. He has a job, he is into the same things as me, we have the … I know, lol. He has a job, he is into the same things as me, we have the same friends, we are both going to the download festival, yay

sound very good hun, im sure everything will be brillant xx

well good on yah dear! hope it goes fabo for ya!!!! :friends:

Kitten13;5121836

I know, is it bad he has put me in a taxi to go home that last couple of … I know, is it bad he has put me in a taxi to go home that last couple of times I have been out with him? lol

Well your sorted just drag him in the taxi too!:thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121893

Well your sorted just drag him in the taxi too!:thumbsup:

great plan, why did it take a man to think of it:lol:

BlondeBella;5121894

great plan, why did it take a man to think of it:lol:

Well it seems like they have already done the going out bit, so all thats needed is the drunk snog and the taxi home!:thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121897

Well it seems like they have already done the going out bit, so all thats … Well it seems like they have already done the going out bit, so all thats needed is the drunk snog and the taxi home!:thumbsup:

drunk snogs are always the best as your body isnt sure what it is doing till its doing it:lol:

Original Poster

i love drunk snogs, lol....

can't take him back to mine though, i live with me folks.... boooooooooooooooooo

Kitten13;5121903

i love drunk snogs, lol....can't take him back to mine though, i live … i love drunk snogs, lol....can't take him back to mine though, i live with me folks.... boooooooooooooooooo

hotel, B&B anything like this is good enough:whistling:

Kitten13;5121903

i love drunk snogs, lol....can't take him back to mine though, i live … i love drunk snogs, lol....can't take him back to mine though, i live with me folks.... boooooooooooooooooo

Thats what travelodges were invented for!:-D

BlondeBella;5121905

hotel, B&B anything like this is good enough:whistling:

So bus shelters are out, classier than I thought!:w00t:

Original Poster

why has nobody said about going back to his? lol...

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121907

So bus shelters are out, classier than I thought!:w00t:

fcuk if you want the bus shelter i wont say no but i usually prefer a nice bed:lol:

Kitten13;5121908

why has nobody said about going back to his? lol...

he might of stayed at home with his parent:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I think most of the blokes i know still live with their folks.... thats just the way of the world now, lol

BlondeBella;5121910

fcuk if you want the bus shelter i wont say no but i usually prefer a … fcuk if you want the bus shelter i wont say no but i usually prefer a nice bed:lol:

Only because that where your toys are!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121916

Only because that where your toys are!:w00t:

ssshhhh, Gav dont make me kick your ass.:p

Original Poster

bus shelters are so 3 years ago, lol

Kitten13;5121919

yeah you tell him:lol:

BlondeBella;5121917

ssshhhh, Gav dont make me kick your ass.:p

S&M if thats the way you rool:-D

Kitten13;5121919

3 years ago, sorry must have been dunk that night, but I'm sure you were great!:p

BlondeBella;5121921

yeah you tell him:lol:

That I am a god:-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121932

S&M if thats the way you rool:-DThat I am a god:-D

it the way i roll:lol:

no that your behind the times:giggle:

BlondeBella;5121934

no that your behind her at times:giggle:

Well maybe I am!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5121938

Well maybe I am!:w00t:

Gav, what you do in your imaginations is none of my business but i think you have a sex problem:whistling:

BlondeBella;5121939

Gav, what you do in your imaginations is none of my business but i think … Gav, what you do in your imaginations is none of my business but i think you have a sex problem:whistling:

You think!:lol:

Good on ya Gal for your date.... Just do your own thing, I reckon all will be good

maxmix

donnydude;5121773

Apparently its quite common to go all the way on the first date in this … Apparently its quite common to go all the way on the first date in this day and age.

what , ya stay on the bus til it stops at the station :thinking:

Kitten13;5121882

god help me when it comes to introducing him to my folks.... he has a … god help me when it comes to introducing him to my folks.... he has a bright purple mohawk, lmao....

ya dad or ya fella :?

Original Poster

owlass;5128188

what , ya stay on the bus til it stops at the station :thinking:ya dad or … what , ya stay on the bus til it stops at the station :thinking:ya dad or ya fella :?

the fella..... although he was late meeting me to day... he had to wait for his nail varnish to dry..... what the hell am i doing? lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564056
    2. Leicester sack their manager!69
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7851474
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.78

See more discussions