Groups
    EXPIRED

well i made a mess of it sum how

Banned
    Ordering some ps2 game on CEX to add to my collection i somehow ordered TWENTY copies

20p each so £4. £3.80 outta pocket in a way

as im no where near cex post here and ill give 1 away here and the rest will be going to charity

ps2 btw

so whos in the draw?

46 Comments

me please

me pls

yes please

how can you say me please when you dont evn know what it is???

PLease

ilovepink;7533781

how can you say me please when you dont evn know what it is???

A ps2 game is a ps2 game, do you really have to moan about anything? ;-) jesus lighten up

me plz:)

Me please :-D

winifer;7533829

A ps2 game is a ps2 game, do you really have to moan about anything? ;-) … A ps2 game is a ps2 game, do you really have to moan about anything? ;-) jesus lighten up

it just makes me laugh how people will take anything thats free lol, even though it might be something they will never want nor use

ps it wasnt a moan it was a general question

HTH

winifer;7533829

A ps2 game is a ps2 game, do you really have to moan about anything? ;-) … A ps2 game is a ps2 game, do you really have to moan about anything? ;-) jesus lighten up

So GTA san Andreas is on the same level as a Barbie game? F u

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;7533851

it just makes me laugh how people will take anything thats free lol, even … it just makes me laugh how people will take anything thats free lol, even though it might be something they will never want nor use

its a football game thats all ill say

imo the best football game on ps2

im playing the newer one that what i ordered...

yes pleaze

Banned

hncb0809;7533867

its a football game thats all ill sayimo the best football game on ps2im … its a football game thats all ill sayimo the best football game on ps2im playing the newer one that what i ordered...

Its pro then, maybe pro 6 ? I'm in anyway

adrian96;7533857

So GTA san Andreas is on the same level as a Barbie game? F u

THIS^^^^

lol

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000;7533887

Its pro then, maybe pro 6 ? I'm in anyway

"close but no cigar"

hncb0809;7533867

its a football game thats all ill sayimo the best football game on ps2im … its a football game thats all ill sayimo the best football game on ps2im playing the newer one that what i ordered...

Fifa 2004?

Original Poster Banned

adrian96;7533911

Fifa 2004?

nope

its not this one but remember this from pes 3 wen 3+ goals up "yep they can get the cigars out now"

I would love it, i'd send it to hubby to entertain him on a night. Fingers crossed!
    I' m gunna use the kisses method, i don't normally but yes i'm gunna go for it!! ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pes 3?
    Pes 4?
    Pes 5?
    Pes 6?
    Pes 7?

me pretty please

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7533960

I would love it, i'd send it to hubby to entertain him on a night. … I would love it, i'd send it to hubby to entertain him on a night. Fingers crossed! :)I' m gunna use the kisses method, i don't normally but yes i'm gunna go for it!! ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol

wheres the hubby that you cant entertain him ?:w00t:

hncb0809;7534001

lol wheres the hubby that you cant entertain him ?:w00t:

Can i reply? is it not one post per person......fighting wars Trust me it will do the rounds once ones finished it goes round the camp....same with Debbie does dallas, student house etc :w00t:

IMO this was the best pro this was back in the day when fifa was press shoot whilst facing away from the goal and it will go on target lol. Saying that I've been converted by fifa 10!

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9784/1466bc040baeaf210abd8ukva7.jpg

Lulu'sMammy;7534027

Trust me it will do the rounds once ones finished it goes round the … Trust me it will do the rounds once ones finished it goes round the camp....same with Debbie does dallas, student house etc :w00t:

:lol: bring back the days of bootleg vhs tapes :-D

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;7534027

Can i reply? is it not one post per person......fighting wars Trust me … Can i reply? is it not one post per person......fighting wars Trust me it will do the rounds once ones finished it goes round the camp....same with Debbie does dallas, student house etc :w00t:

debbie does dallas......whens that heading my way :w00t:

bassa just went 1-0 down

Fifa 97 is the best football game ever

Might as well add my name to the hat as well and say "Me Please". Thank you x

sancho1983;7534202

Fifa 97 is the best football game ever

no sorry it was sensible soccer on the amiga

Original Poster Banned

addyfisher;7534217

no sorry it was sensible soccer on the sega

fixed that for you :thumbsup:

hncb0809;7534330

fixed that for you :thumbsup:

didnt need fixing i meant the amiga :thumbsup:

im in mate.

what time are you drawing it mate

Original Poster Banned

tomorro sumtime

i'm in. ps3's died and all i've got is my ps2 now...

Yes please.
    Will get brownie points if i give the kids a new game :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

drawing by 1pm

count me in and if im picked can you send it to lulu'smammy please

http://www.allglittergraphics.com/thanks/glitter_graphics/thanks_graphics_06a.gif

me please!

Me too please :-)

Count me in please.
    Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491