Groups

Well i never seen the feedback board with so much activity

Banned
    Just had to post a new thread to see if it works - lol

8 Comments

well at the least it seems you have figured out how it's all working now sassie!

I would give you rep if it would let me:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Admin;1345858

well at the least it seems you have figured out how it's all working … well at the least it seems you have figured out how it's all working now sassie!

firstly why did someone lock this thread, secondly why did you unlock it and thirdly whilst i have your attention is there anywhere i can look at a screenshot of how HUKD is supposed to look, thank you kindly x

Oh and ps i never found the thread, i invented it :-)

Original Poster Banned

I take it there is no way of looking at the entire forum at once, like it was before, like one page with each board listed on one page, like

Hot deals
    Deal requests
    for trade
    freebies
    etc
    etc
    etc

the go into one of you wanted to be on that board, do you understand what i mean:oops:

Banned

sassie;1346323

I take it there is no way of looking at the entire forum at once, like it … I take it there is no way of looking at the entire forum at once, like it was before, like one page with each board listed on one page, likeHot dealsDeal requestsfor tradefreebiesetcetcetcthe go into one of you wanted to be on that board, do you understand what i mean:oops:

Think I know what ya mean ;-)

Go to the grey tabs and just right click on a board and select open in new window or new tab ( that's how I'm doin' it)

It's like beta testing a game, glitchy, laggy, buggy
    But I kinda like it

Oooh look, there's another one, my smilies have dropped below my txt and not allowed more than five smilies :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

no soupy, the old one you could see all main board from one page (the forum)

Banned

sassie;1346355

no soupy, the old one you could see all main board from one page (the … no soupy, the old one you could see all main board from one page (the forum)

Ah, got ya. :thumbsup:

Don't think ya' can put it like the old style
    Just tabs at top for boards and open 'em from there in new tabs or windows
    try text only if you ain't already using that view

Nearly out of smilies :whistling: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1636
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846330
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3491264
      4. HOMEBASE CLEARANCE SALE88

See more discussions