Groups

well i took my 8 year old to the pantomine...

and we had just started back after the interval and the fire alarms went off! we ended up outside with 3 fire engines! and to top it all we were told someone had done it deliberately! they smashed one of the glass things cant remember the name of it, what a exciting night especially for an 8 year old! but it was fun we did enjoy it and at least everyone was safe and we did have a really good night so thats us home now and i,ve just poured myself a glass of wine at 00.08! i cant believe it :-)

11 Comments

Adrenaline

oh no you didn't

wulshaz;7467904

someone had done it deliberately! they smashed one of the glass things … someone had done it deliberately! they smashed one of the glass things cant remember the name of it

fire alarms? lol

Original Poster

numptyj;7558176

"someone had done it deliberately! they smashed one of the glass … "someone had done it deliberately! they smashed one of the glass things"fire alarms? lol

lol yeh but i know there is a certain name for each one and it was one of the small square ones :?

im disgusted! an 8 yr old drinking wine after midnight, your parents must be horrified
    ;o)

Original Poster

alright alright i give up!!! i really needed this glass of wine! :-D

Original Poster

mrcareful;7558195

im disgusted! an 8 yr old drinking wine after midnight, your parents must … im disgusted! an 8 yr old drinking wine after midnight, your parents must be horrified ;o)

he is high on chocolate! :w00t:

numptyj;7558169

oh no you didn't

He's behind you!

Original Poster

i should have put theatre in the title instead of pantomine! :roll:

wulshaz;7558179

lol yeh but i know there is a certain name for each one and it was one of … lol yeh but i know there is a certain name for each one and it was one of the small square ones :?

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]"Break Glass Call Point" [/SIZE][/COLOR]:viking:

so ... did you get the 2nd half?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010
      2. Dashcam question511
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 234

See more discussions