Groups
    EXPIRED

Well I took my theory for the 3rd time today and..

FAILED! again

Went the first time and forgot my paper part so i lost that try
    2nd time i failed by one
    this time failed by one again

=[ x

25 Comments

http://m.blog.hu/ag/agyhugyko/image/asd/retards-birds-demotivational-poster.jpg

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

Aww that's a shame, memorize the pc driving theory test( I have a spare copy if you don't have it), Its fantastic, pretty much every question is on the disk, then get a friend/family member to test you, I got 50/50 just by doing that, good luck x

Original Poster

I do have a cd rom thingy haha x =] x am gonna keep trying x

xbecky07x

good luck becky with your re-test

hope they keep your seat on the sunshine bus until then though

eeek

I got 48 outta 50 on my test lolz

and something rubbish on hazard perception but easily a pass.

keep using the CD rom its a great revision tool. Good luck!

Original Poster

thanks people just doiing my nutt in =[ x

haaaa, easiest test i've ever sat, did it after having an all nighter partying and even had the beer runs!

*katie*

Aww that's a shame, memorize the pc driving theory test( I have a spare … Aww that's a shame, memorize the pc driving theory test( I have a spare copy if you don't have it), Its fantastic, pretty much every question is on the disk, then get a friend/family member to test you, I got 50/50 just by doing that, good luck x

+1

I had a book with all the questions in, went through it and put a mark next to any question that wasn't simply common sense and only revised those. 100% pass for me too

Banned

You will get there in the end x x

itz waz weelll ez. wht u plyin at failin twice ?

I don't think you are too bothered about passing or not. That's why you keep failing. Just my opinion.

Banned

WTF IS THIS REAL?

dcx_badass

I didn't know people could fail it, everyone I know said it was easy and … I didn't know people could fail it, everyone I know said it was easy and passed first time.

+1

Don't give up you will do it, just keep trying, good luck

You are not alone OP dont worry .... ignore all those who are taking the mickey .... have a look at SmartLearners it's an excellent site with loads of info which will help Good luck - and dont give up ! A lot of people who dont get the theory first time then go on to sail through the practical test

xbecky07x

Does it let you take practice tests? I bought one when sitting my second theory test (you have to do it a second time for a bike license even if you've done it already for the car) and found it to be very good as it was pretty much identical to the real one.

John

vraptorchick

You are not alone OP dont worry .... ignore all those who are taking the … You are not alone OP dont worry .... ignore all those who are taking the mickey .... have a look at SmartLearners it's an excellent site with loads of info which will help Good luck - and dont give up ! A lot of people who dont get the theory first time then go on to sail through the practical test

You don't need any skill for the practical test, all you need is luck.

Awww must be hard,, but don't give up Becky, keep trying,, you'll pass it eventually http://www.lumor.co.uk/hotukdeals/smilies/thumbsup.gif

thats unlucky becky but dont give up just keep putting in for it and you will get there its not as easy as some ppl are making out (dcx_badass)

I passed on my 6th time, well I missed one, so technically it was the 5th
    Most of it is down to luck and making the right decisions. I tried my first 4 tests in one centre and failed them all. Then I thought I would have a go in another test centre and passed first time.
    Thank god.
    Totalled my car 3 days after passing though, never good

Banned

10 yrs after sitting my first one and I past with a couple wrong, I only revised the hazard perception as I didn't know what they were looking for or when you were meant to press it.

But seriously I think you should only be allowed one attempt, if you can't be arsed to learn a bit of theory on how to drive safely you probably can't be arsed to pay attention to the road when you're driving.
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Aug 2010

Banned

dcx_badass

I didn't know people could fail it, everyone I know said it was easy and … I didn't know people could fail it, everyone I know said it was easy and passed first time.

yeah, same here - I thought it was damn hard to fail it cos its so easy and pass mark is so low

Banned

poloty

I passed on my 6th time, well I missed one, so technically it was the 5th … I passed on my 6th time, well I missed one, so technically it was the 5th :)Most of it is down to luck and making the right decisions. I tried my first 4 tests in one centre and failed them all. Then I thought I would have a go in another test centre and passed first time.Thank god.Totalled my car 3 days after passing though, never good

my point exactly

but no it's not down to luck
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 10th Aug 2010

It's no wonder I sometimes hate being on the road with all the bad attitudes to driving on here

lumoruk

my point exactly :{but no it's not down to luck

Maybe back in (your) old days you needed skill, now you don't.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441250
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
    3. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632

See more discussions