Groups

well it made me laugh

Banned
    was looking for the book "do monkeys pick their noses" on amazon, and this is the results, notice 1st book, i know, i know i am easily pleased

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Edited by: "sassie" 16th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

oh ****, it wont go to direct page

should've probably stopped for the day after the pickle my own onions thread.

lol

Original Poster Banned

ants97

should've probably stopped for the day after the pickle my own onions … should've probably stopped for the day after the pickle my own onions thread.

i think well before that, like maybe 3 yrs ago, but oh well onwards and upwards

sassie

i think well before that, like maybe 3 yrs ago, but oh well onwards and … i think well before that, like maybe 3 yrs ago, but oh well onwards and upwards

Hey at least you have learnt not to come online drunk!

Original Poster Banned

harlzter

Hey at least you have learnt not to come online drunk!

no i just haven't been out, but its a real shame there is no laughter any here anymore

sassie

no i just haven't been out, but its a real shame there is no laughter any … no i just haven't been out, but its a real shame there is no laughter any here anymore

Tell me about it its dull as hell on here now and the sniping and back stabbing gets worse, its why I dont come on much now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368

See more discussions