Groups

Well, its a nice sunny day .......

So who else is miserable and sitting inside ???

14 Comments

went to the park for a while with kids and dogs,could have stayed for ages tbh but we need to get sorted for holiday tomorrow-havent packed ANYTHING-lol-so disorganised!

Original Poster

barky;8338857

went to the park for a while with kids and dogs,could have stayed for … went to the park for a while with kids and dogs,could have stayed for ages tbh but we need to get sorted for holiday tomorrow-havent packed ANYTHING-lol-so disorganised!

tut tut are the dogs going too ???

I am to, have a million and one things to do for uni

barky;8338857

went to the park for a while with kids and dogs,could have stayed for … went to the park for a while with kids and dogs,could have stayed for ages tbh but we need to get sorted for holiday tomorrow-havent packed ANYTHING-lol-so disorganised!

where you going? hope you get your packing sorted!

wulshaz;8338900

where you going? hope you get your packing sorted!

going to craig tara for a 4 night break-hope the weather stays good!

aah96;8338861

tut tut are the dogs going too ???

no dogs-17 year old isnt coming this time(think he has outgrown us on family hols),so he will be looking after the dogs.

barky;8338912

going to craig tara for a 4 night break-hope the weather stays good!

ah nice hope goes there for pool! its supposed to be good here for the next few days according to hubby he,s away golfing! have fun anyway :thumbsup:

hello aah http://i42.tinypic.com/m9sz0w.jpg why you miserable & sitting inside ?

been lovely down south today.

today we have been mostly doing the garden, took the shed down & the last thing i said to my lad was dont tread on any nails & what did he go & do :roll: ordered a new shed & bought a lawn mower. New tube for the rabbit to hide in, she has been sunbathing all day & digging up the lawn :x & the ice-cream man drove off before i could get to him :cry:

& for tea I'm having rabbit stew :whistling:

Sitting in at the moment, the sun has gone in, had a few:oops: vodkas
    Going off to pub in a bit

shosie;8338869

I am to, have a million and one things to do for uni

+1 ive been studying all day :-(

barky;8338921

no dogs-17 year old isnt coming this time(think he has outgrown us on … no dogs-17 year old isnt coming this time(think he has outgrown us on family hols),so he will be looking after the dogs.

no qualms about leaving yoour lad at home ? mines 17 this year & he's not sure wether he wants to go away with us, he's very sensible, but it'll be the 1st time if we go it might be without him.

richp;8338962

no qualms about leaving yoour lad at home ? mines 17 this year & he's not … no qualms about leaving yoour lad at home ? mines 17 this year & he's not sure wether he wants to go away with us, he's very sensible, but it'll be the 1st time if we go it might be without him.

yes,its weird when they get to this age-I can see his point tho-a caravan holiday isnt really for him anymore-he plans to go away camping with his friends in cornwall in the summer. Im sure he will be fine,and craig tara is only 35 minutes away from our house so we can be back quick if he has an emergency.

freezer is well stocked for him and he has the 2 dogs for company so not worried.

i'm watching the football. absolutely knackered. work yesterday morning, then down to wembley (i am a neutral), back at midnight, 10km run this morning and going to a pub tonight (closing down tonight...)

micoo;8338961

+1 ive been studying all day :-(

It sucks being brainy lol
    I havent studied ive just got a coursework mound
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions