well its taken me about 2 months......

6 replies
Found 25th Jul 2010
to watch all of supernatural, just watched the last 1. im gutted its over (for now), and im lost as for what to do with my late nights/early mornings.....
gonna give e1 of true blood a go. good choice?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Yup good choice , i enjoy it ,think youll know after watching a couple if its your thing or not

Love the black girl in it , she cracks me up ...only cause people say im like her
Edited by: "A-n-d-y" 25th Jul 2010

True blood is a quality programme.. lots of sex and nakedness...

if you're after another then try the Vampire Diaries or Sons Of Anarchy... both very good..

Oh and supernatural is back out with another series..( like most yank tv shows ) in September only in the US so ya'll have to download them....

How do you feel about Smallville???

check out the gates looks v promising

one word to describe what you thought of it?

My word: biblical (pardon the pun)

True Blood is awesome
The Gates is ok, but only a few episodes in
Warehouse 13 (getting better with new series)
Haven is slightly Twin Peaky but liking that too

Original Poster

Oh and supernatural is back out with another series..( like most yank tv … Oh and supernatural is back out with another series..( like most yank tv shows ) in September only in the US so ya'll have to download them

I know, I cant wait! I really enjoyed it, I hate waiting. thats what I did with the rest of the series, I always fancied myself as abit of a pirate

How do you feel about Smallville???

im not sure, is that the superman type show?

one word to describe what you thought of it?

oh I dont know, 'brilliant' but thats not greatly descriptive erm...i really dont know

i watched abit of ep1 of true blood b4 i fell asleep n struggled with it, ill give it another go

ill take a look at the others
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions