Found 7th Jun 2010
Have you ever sold something to a friend or neighbour without knowing it until you get their address details. Knew of someone who bought a pair of trainers from someone 2 doors away

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

I purchased something from a guy who owned a shop down the road from me. I had to walk past the shop on the way to collect it from Royal Mails Depot!

ive sold to a few people near me but not to anyone ive known

I bought a TV for £3 off my mate who lives 1 mile from me, didnt realise until I phoned hi asking for his address.
(still never let me off the £3 though, tight arse)

i know someone that sold a laptop to someone on ebay and turned out to be in the flat above his lol

skusey;8784129

I bought a TV for £3 off my mate who lives 1 mile from me, didnt realise … I bought a TV for £3 off my mate who lives 1 mile from me, didnt realise until I phoned hi asking for his address.(still never let me off the £3 though, tight arse)

you must have been in his goodbooks though mate as he couldnt say no to anyold person lol

Banned

JACKIT99;8784151

i know someone that sold a laptop to someone on ebay and turned out to be … i know someone that sold a laptop to someone on ebay and turned out to be in the flat above his lol

save on postage!! but id still charge it.

personal delivery fee!

I bought a Filofax from eBay and when it came to paying, I recognised the address as the first place I lived in, in Scotland!! Plus the seller was my old high school lab technician!!! :w00t:

Banned

dcx_badass;8784902

Why didn't you just say ebay?

For fear of an infraction I imagine, like walking on eggs shells here

Banned

skusey;8784129

I bought a TV for £3 off my mate who lives 1 mile from me, didnt realise … I bought a TV for £3 off my mate who lives 1 mile from me, didnt realise until I phoned hi asking for his address.(still never let me off the £3 though, tight arse)

£3 teles are you related to steptoe for christ sake:lol:

http://allpoetry.com/images/ext/Item/5785/473.jpg

my neighbour bought a couple of those trendy kitchen stools from a house about 10 doors down! lol.

i went with her and was very taken aback at the state of the inside of the sellers house. it was a tip! weird, as the outside is very well kept indeed!

Banned

[SIZE="7"]eBay!! [/SIZE]

casparwhite;8784959

£3 teles are you related to steptoe for christ sake:lol:

It was for my daughter, maybe I need to start dealing:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions