Groups
    EXPIRED

well quite frankly, you mods have got your morals all wrong!

Stick up for the trolls huh?
    And we know you have your favourites
    so black gerbal can be a t*** and can make threads that are complete and utter tosh but we cant respond with tosh?
    why have it so we can eddit taggs if you dont like it?

MODS = EPIC FAIL
    - vixygwim

9 Comments

:shock: :?

Banned

Seconded.

Banned

everyone is treated differently here :-(

Im hardly a troll, I dont go into other peoples thread, post fail pics etc etc as of late. I don't attack other members I also dont break any of the rules like swearing

Im really high on the rep table, on the front page, hardly a troll

black gerbil personally attacked me today and called me a chav, yet no suspension or banning, very upsetting indeed. if i had said that to someone i have no doubt that i would have been banned.

Banned

whats going on?

acecatcher3;2528987

black gerbil personally attacked me today and called me a chav, yet no … black gerbil personally attacked me today and called me a chav, yet no suspension or banning, very upsetting indeed. if i had said that to someone i have no doubt that i would have been banned.

link?

some of my threads may be "off the wall" but thats the type of person I am, if you dont like a thread, you can report it and a mod/admin would hopefully act, thats all I do.

ODB_69;2528994

whats going on?

lol you tell me!

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2528985

Im hardly a troll, I dont go into other peoples thread, post fail pics … Im hardly a troll, I dont go into other peoples thread, post fail pics etc etc as of late. I don't attack other members I also dont break any of the rules like swearing I'm really high on the rep table, on the front page, hardly a troll

No, you make posts that deliberately wind people up, if thats not trolling i don't know what is.
    And who gives a monkeys where on the rep table you are. there are people far more worthy above you.

]bellabonkers - perhaps you can have a read of the forum code of conduct while you are having a short break.

Enough of this constant snipping and backbiting - trolling is not appropriate here and will be met with suspensions or bans.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions