Groups

Well that's charming to be called Cushelle!

There's been some pretty daft name changes in the past, Jif to Cif, Marathon to Snickers to name but two. Now we've got to wipe our bottoms with 'Cushelle', the new name for Charmin. Another decent name down the pan.

10 Comments

I am very fussy with my bog rolls - and strangely enough never ever bought this brand as that name Charmin just made it sound cheap for some reason - whereas Cushelle does sound better!!!!

Awww no more bear, make way for Cushelle Koala.

Personally I couldn't care less what any loo roll is called, its whichever one is on offer at the time that wins me over!

Im still not over the opal fruits change yet :cry: and now this

I know Jif changed to Cif to make it easier to pronounce for our Spanish/Mexican friends.

Original Poster

While we're talking bottoms, does anyone else think Andrex, the so called market leader, isn't as soft as it used to be? Have to say I think Tesco's own brand gives you more swipe for your wipe!

I go for tescos own, in Magnolia, but then Im just a mere commoner.

Bring back Izal :thumbsup: that would sort the men out from the boys. :-D

queenlush;7761748

Bring back Izal :thumbsup: that would sort the men out from the boys. :-D

ah yes, they've changed the name of that too :-D:-D

]http//ww…8-1

bossyboots;7761505

never ever bought this brand as that name Charmin just made it sound … never ever bought this brand as that name Charmin just made it sound cheap for some reason - whereas Cushelle does sound better!!!!

this.

michelleleemoo;7761829

ah yes, they've changed the name of that too … ah yes, they've changed the name of that too :-D:-D]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ryman-Tracing-Paper-A4-Sheets/dp/B000KN06S8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=officeproduct&qid=1265394326&sr=8-1

:-D That's about right moo lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona24111
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764166
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27122
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213616

See more discussions