Groups

Well what did you get for xmas thread 2016

Staring early.
    What you got (or bought yourself :p) for xmas

47 Comments

got the wife a chair............................
    You have to plug it in tho make it work ha ha.

Psychic abilities

2 front teeth

I bought myself personal quality time

I'll let you know tomorrow morning lol

I know I've been purchased things I specifically asked not to have purchased for me(not ungrateful just things my Mrs thinks are a good idea but will never leave packaging so wasted money) but my kids are all healthy so I'm happy.

A jumper and a CD. I know because I was asked to buy my own presents, give them to the person gifting them to me to wrap up, so they could give them to me tomorrow.

That's how festive things are here.

moneysavingkitten

A jumper and a CD. I know because I was asked to buy my own presents, … A jumper and a CD. I know because I was asked to buy my own presents, give them to the person gifting them to me to wrap up, so they could give them to me tomorrow.That's how festive things are here.

You could also have picked your own wrapping paper, sellotape, bow, & tag.

Think ahead next time.

Duh.

moneysavingkitten

A jumper and a CD. I know because I was asked to buy my own presents, … A jumper and a CD. I know because I was asked to buy my own presents, give them to the person gifting them to me to wrap up, so they could give them to me tomorrow.That's how festive things are here.

me too, best way to do things I find. Busy washing & ironing here, great, everyone else is at the pub!

fanpages

You could also have picked your own wrapping paper, sellotape, bow, & … You could also have picked your own wrapping paper, sellotape, bow, & tag.Think ahead next time.Duh.

In a fashion I did. I pointed them in the direction of the wrapping paper reduced to 10p in Waitrose at the beginning of the year X)

joesmum

me too, best way to do things I find. Busy washing & ironing here, … me too, best way to do things I find. Busy washing & ironing here, great, everyone else is at the pub!

Ironing while they are at the pub? That's not fair! I hope you get to make up for that tomorrow

I got a new tumble dryer; delivered this morning.

Deep (32.62 inches) joy.

depression

I bought myself a Thai bride

moneysavingkitten

fanpages

You could also have picked your own wrapping paper, sellotape, bow, & … You could also have picked your own wrapping paper, sellotape, bow, & tag.Think ahead next time.Duh.

moneysavingkitten

In a fashion I did. I pointed them in the direction of the wrapping … In a fashion I did. I pointed them in the direction of the wrapping paper reduced to 10p in Waitrose at the beginning of the year X)

Hope you didn't want the contents of the package I sent you to be wrapped.

Errr... surprise!

moneysavingkitten

​better than opening a pile of rubbish on the actual day

moneysavingkitten

fanpages

moneysavingkitten

In a fashion I did. I pointed them in the direction of the wrapping … In a fashion I did. I pointed them in the direction of the wrapping paper reduced to 10p in Waitrose at the beginning of the year X)

That's so hot Real men can't wrap

Not so surprising though, I knew you were already X)

greendan

​better than opening a pile of rubbish on the actual day

True that. Jumper is epic. Hope that's not how your day pans out.

airfix

depression

Can I recommend a catmass on boxing day? It's a great pick me up You basically just hug your cat all day and spoil it rotten.

moneysavingkitten

Can I recommend a catmass on boxing day? It's a great pick me up You … Can I recommend a catmass on boxing day? It's a great pick me up You basically just hug your cat all day and spoil it rotten.

If I had my other cat still alive then yes that would be great, this new cat who has moved in, he has his own mind, he is fine most of the time but has a tendency to bite. Last night he bit my arm, I'm used to cats play fighting but he really bit deep, he doesn't know he's doing it, I think he has been abused/tormented, its not his fault, he's still friendly and plays games, he's built like a brick **** too, he can handle himself, then aometimes he's like a kitten just sleeping on the bed. Never had a cat like him. Anyway my arm is like a tennis ball oO

Banned

Yeah. I bought this because I had battery leakage in my old one.... God I know how to live it up...

https://cdn-reichelt.de/bilder/web/xxl_ws/D100/FLUKE_1AC_E1_II_02.png
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 24th Dec 2016

airfix

If I had my other cat still alive then yes that would be great, this new … If I had my other cat still alive then yes that would be great, this new cat who has moved in, he has his own mind, he is fine most of the time but has a tendency to bite. Last night he bit my arm, I'm used to cats play fighting but he really bit deep, he doesn't know he's doing it, I think he has been abused/tormented, its not his fault, he's still friendly and plays games, he's built like a brick **** too, he can handle himself, then aometimes he's like a kitten just sleeping on the bed. Never had a cat like him. Anyway my arm is like a tennis ball oO

Ohhfff dear sorry to hear that Have you given it a good clean? Cat bites can be quite nasty, swelling doesn't sound good hope it goes down soon.

Might be a bit over stimulated or over excited? Hopefully if you keep backing off he'll calm down a bit.

airfix

depression

i hope you are joking

moneysavingkitten

Ohhfff dear sorry to hear that Have you given it a good clean? Cat … Ohhfff dear sorry to hear that Have you given it a good clean? Cat bites can be quite nasty, swelling doesn't sound good hope it goes down soon.Might be a bit over stimulated or over excited? Hopefully if you keep backing off he'll calm down a bit.

Yep, I'll take it easy with him, he's fine really, just he plays by himself on the stairs, then when I try to join him he gets nasty, the bite is just 2 punctures but it was deep. Should go down soon, it's my drinking arm too

mutley1

i hope you are joking

Not really, always feel bad at xmas, should be better come springtime.

airfix

Yep, I'll take it easy with him, he's fine really, just he plays by … Yep, I'll take it easy with him, he's fine really, just he plays by himself on the stairs, then when I try to join him he gets nasty, the bite is just 2 punctures but it was deep. Should go down soon, it's my drinking arm too :(:D

Must have been a good'un to break the skin, think I've only had that once. Mine gives me 'love bites' sometimes if he doesn't want me to move. It doesn't hurt so long as you keep perfectly still, if you move he goes for it oO If I pace while I'm on the phone my feet are fair game too, he hates that.

Not your drinking arm!! I hope you have a good supply of straws

airfix

It's nearly over now, not long to go.

airfix

Why christmas? I love christmas because everyone feels so happy, it is infectious.

moneysavingkitten

Must have been a good'un to break the skin, think I've only had that … Must have been a good'un to break the skin, think I've only had that once. Mine gives me 'love bites' sometimes if he doesn't want me to move. It doesn't hurt so long as you keep perfectly still, if you move he goes for it oO If I pace while I'm on the phone my feet are fair game too, he hates that.Not your drinking arm!! I hope you have a good supply of straws

My past cats, I could handle their bites, they weren't bad but this ginger one, he latches on and has power in his jaws to bite. He's pure muscle!!

Fat.
    http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/do-you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas.jpg

I have a game i ordered that he didnt pay me the full money for that i paid for it.
    The same chocolates i get every year for every celebration...
    A scarf apparently, never warn a scarf in my life.
    The money for my passport renewal.
    About another £30 because no one can be arsed actually buying gifts anymore.

And theres two hanayama puzzles in the hands of Amazon logistics somwhere.

Original Poster

Oh my sevret santa at work got me a candle.... I hate candles they are suchh a fire hazard

a box of biccys.

little_green

Oh my sevret santa at work got me a candle.... I hate candles they are … Oh my sevret santa at work got me a candle.... I hate candles they are suchh a fire hazard

Burn work down with it

mutley1

Why christmas? I love christmas because everyone feels so happy, it is … Why christmas? I love christmas because everyone feels so happy, it is infectious.

Have a good Christmas mutley!

Aiden1512

Psychic abilities :|8)

oO

https://media.giphy.com/media/gYf9usudAlIbK/giphy.gif

airfix

Have a good Christmas mutley!

Same to you mate. I find you hilarious by the way. And dont worry, i am not hitting on you. X)

Original Poster

Error440

Burn work down with it

I like yiur way of thinking

Looks like I am getting a spot on my nose (_;)

thewongwing101

Looks like I am getting a spot on my nose (_;):(

Rudolf
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions