Groups

well worth 2p of tv license

link in post 1

A rollercoaster at a North Yorkshire theme park is set to be officially named the world's steepest.

The Mumbo Jumbo ride at Flamingo Land plunges down an incline of 112 degrees from a high point of 30m (98ft).

A Guinness World Records adjudicator is set to ratify the record on Saturday when the ride opens to the public.

10 Comments

Banned

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Page last updated at 17:11 GMT, Friday, 3 July 2009 18:11 UK

Thanks for posting such important breaking news.

well worth the additional server load required to render this page.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Good news[/COLOR]

Banned

ctuk;6000489

[COLOR=blue]^^ why not in bold and blue?[/COLOR]

fixed - sorry about that.

Original Poster

one day in the future vibeone - you may make a positive comment - maybe a smile

[COLOR="Blue"]now - that would be breaking news[/COLOR]:-D

was gonna say lol....I won a competition to ride it before it opened to the general public.........aaaaaaaaages ago

vibeone;6000502

fixed - sorry about that.

That is a positive statement surely?

lil_tiger;6000550

was gonna say lol....I won a competition to ride it before it opened to … was gonna say lol....I won a competition to ride it before it opened to the general public.........aaaaaaaaages ago

So how was it?

Xpenny;6001177

So how was it?

ermmmm.....well it doesnt last long...and its nothing amazing, at all :?

Oh the ride????? lol

yeah doesnt hang around, the up/down (main bit) is over before you know it, then it does a cool sripal thing with the cab tilting outwards apart from that it really is nothing special....lotta hype about nothing really :roll:

lil_tiger;6001250

ermmmm.....well it doesnt last long...and its nothing amazing, at all … ermmmm.....well it doesnt last long...and its nothing amazing, at all :?Oh the ride????? lolyeah doesnt hang around, the up/down (main bit) is over before you know it, then it does a cool sripal thing with the cab tilting outwards apart from that it really is nothing special....lotta hype about nothing really :roll:

that doesn't sounds like me ... oh wait you're talking about rolecoster :-D

up and down ... i didnt expect that :-D

Just saw the video and I would be so sick
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1315
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
      3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions