Groups

Wembley!

Can i buy tickets on the turnstiles or do i need to get them in advance?

anywhere that i can get them for tomorrow's game ?

9 Comments

Original Poster

brilliant, thanks

Ticketmaster might have some.

mighty_mike;6205302

Ticketmaster might have some.

lol, nice ninja edit there... was just replying to your original message. The word wrong was going to be used a number of times.

LOL, never knew they sold them on Tickmaster, always thought it was only official outlets which would be The FA, but then again this is only a friendly game so who knows where you can get tickets from these days...

I always get my tickets from The FA ;-)

Original Poster

i got 2 tickets on west stand :-D

my first wembley outting so im looking forward to it :-D

faevilangel;6205440

i got 2 tickets on west stand :-Dmy first wembley outting so im looking … i got 2 tickets on west stand :-Dmy first wembley outting so im looking forward to it :-D

Hope you have a great day! The new stadium is amazing and no matter where you sit you get a great view.

I'll be there on Wednesday, hopefully we can beat the Croatian's and secure our place for the world cup :-)

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Original Poster

mighty_mike;6205513

Hope you have a great day! The new stadium is amazing and no matter where … Hope you have a great day! The new stadium is amazing and no matter where you sit you get a great view.I'll be there on Wednesday, hopefully we can beat the Croatian's and secure our place for the world cup :-)COME ON ENGLAND!!!

west stand and behind the goal :-D I didn't care where the seats were It was my birthday treat to myself :thumbsup:

You wouldn't know if we park the car @ the stadium car park, at 11am, can we leave it there and go into london before coming back to go into the stadium for the game?

Yeah you should be able to do that, Wembley underground station is only like 5/10 mins walk from the stadium (When it is quiet). Depends on where you are going to go in London and the time it takes to travel by underground.

The only thing I would suggest is make sure you get back to Wembley underground station with 30 mins to spare, this should be plenty of time for you to get into the stadium and sat on your seat for kick off.

I/We normally turn up at the stadium like 15 mins before kick-off,we tend to walk down the hill from the pub hic... it has never been a problem getting into the stadium for us as we don't tend to walk up Wembley Way, which is the main route from the underground station to the stadium. So you should be fine with 30 mins.

Happy B'Day!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32170
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1425
      3. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.55
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914

See more discussions