Wembley Car Parking!

Found 4th Sep 2009
If we park the car @ the stadium car park, at 11am, can we leave it there and go into london before coming back to go into the stadium for the game?

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
19 Comments

come park down my road, then you have 2 stops to wembley

Original Poster

im driving down from swindon and getting parking at the stadium for convenience

I know you can park in the Wembley Park station carpark and leave it all day.

faevilangel;6205787

im driving down from swindon and getting parking at the stadium for … im driving down from swindon and getting parking at the stadium for convenience

There won't be much convenient about it when you want to get home

Original Poster

wincey;6205837

I know you can park in the Wembley Park station carpark and leave it all … I know you can park in the Wembley Park station carpark and leave it all day.

im using the carpark listed csparking.com/sta…spx

which is the official wembley one,right outside the stadium

The2020;6205871

There won't be much convenient about it when you want to get home

i know but nearest train station to us is 25 miles :? so only option is drive

[COLOR="Red"]Get the train.

It's easier.

Edit: OP are you a woman?[/COLOR]

Park at Stanmore and take the tube (4 stops). After you leave Wembley most people will be taking the tube south not north like you so you'll get away much quicker and be back on the M25 in no time. Getting away from Wembley by car can be a nightmare.

kingy58;6205910

Park at Stanmore and take the tube (4 stops). After you leave Wembley … Park at Stanmore and take the tube (4 stops). After you leave Wembley most people will be taking the tube south not north like you so you'll get away much quicker and be back on the M25 in no time. Getting away from Wembley by car can be a nightmare.

+1

Lodas of slip roads at stanmore to park for free

Original Poster

The JFK;6205901

[COLOR="Red"]Get the train.It's easier.Edit: OP are you a woman?[/COLOR]

are you a troll :whistling:

kingy58;6205910

Park at Stanmore and take the tube (4 stops). After you leave Wembley … Park at Stanmore and take the tube (4 stops). After you leave Wembley most people will be taking the tube south not north like you so you'll get away much quicker and be back on the M25 in no time. Getting away from Wembley by car can be a nightmare.

will look into that, but my dad is disabled so trying to make it easier for him, we get blue badge at wembley

faevilangel;6205942

are you a troll :whistling:

[COLOR="Red"]
No.

Are you a woman?[/COLOR]

kingy58;6205910

[COLOR="Red"]
Good advice, this.

This is what I done when I went to the 2007 FA Cup Final.[/COLOR]

Parking in London is always terrible xx

wembleystadium.com/get…ng/

"A protective parking scheme operates in the local area on Stadium event days. Only vehicles with the appropriate resident or business event day permits will be allowed to park in the area. The local council has stated that illegally parked vehicles will be issued with large parking fines and towed away."

Original Poster

CoM fancy meeting me at Wembley hehe

I know but my dad can't sit on a bus for hours (national express) and the train is a right pita as we are now near a station for 20 miles

faevilangel;6206197

CoM fancy meeting me at Wembley hehe :pI know but my dad can't sit on a … CoM fancy meeting me at Wembley hehe :pI know but my dad can't sit on a bus for hours (national express) and the train is a right pita as we are now near a station for 20 miles

Drive down and park at Wembley hun, you cant put any stress on your Dad. xx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6206215

Drive down and park at Wembley hun, you cant put any stress on your Dad. … Drive down and park at Wembley hun, you cant put any stress on your Dad. xx

thats what we are doing :-D Going into London for the day before the game too! Anywhere i should visit ? Harrods maybe

Banned

faevilangel;6206229

thats what we are doing :-D Going into London for the day before the game … thats what we are doing :-D Going into London for the day before the game too! Anywhere i should visit ? Harrods maybe

As time might be tight and you've mentioned nothing specific you want to see and do, I'd suggest going to the South Bank and just take a stroll near the Houses of Parliament and London Eye etc. (Maybe a boat ride too)

Then its an easy journey to Wembley afterwards (Jubilee to Baker St and Metro to Wembley) Takes about 30 minutes. (We did this last Sunday when when went to Walking with Dinosaurs at Wembley Arena.)

Original Poster

guv;6206553

As time might be tight and you've mentioned nothing specific you want to … As time might be tight and you've mentioned nothing specific you want to see and do, I'd suggest going to the South Bank and just take a stroll near the Houses of Parliament and London Eye etc. (Maybe a boat ride too)Then its an easy journey to Wembley afterwards (Jubilee to Baker St and Metro to Wembley) Takes about 30 minutes. (We did this last Sunday when when went to Walking with Dinosaurs at Wembley Arena.)

Yeah just looking at Visit london site and will definately go on the london eye!!!

Well we are hoping to get to wembley at 1pm ish, then dump the car, then tube to central london, game don;t kick off till 5.30 so need to get back to wembley for 4.30 ish as we need to get tickets from the box office

cheers Guv

guv;6206553

As time might be tight and you've mentioned nothing specific you want to … As time might be tight and you've mentioned nothing specific you want to see and do, I'd suggest going to the South Bank and just take a stroll near the Houses of Parliament and London Eye etc. (Maybe a boat ride too)Then its an easy journey to Wembley afterwards (Jubilee to Baker St and Metro to Wembley) Takes about 30 minutes. (We did this last Sunday when when went to Walking with Dinosaurs at Wembley Arena.)

[COLOR="Red"]Welcome back. [/COLOR]

Dont know anything bout parking at wembley but hope you n your dad have a good time at the game :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?23
    2. deaf dad, how do i get sound to the back of the room without turning the vo…59
    3. Google Home Mini Commands55
    4. Xbox one headset22

See more discussions