Groups

Wembley stadium ACDC gig sold out in less than 20mins

Just got my tickets, I went back to get some for my brother and they sold out.... Not bad for a bunch of pensioners!

13 Comments

Banned

Wow, these guys were old when I was young.
    Now I'm old and they are... err... I don't even think the word exists!

I am not the least bit surprised....these guys are legends!! Would love to go myself.... ACDC rock
    Edited by: "foxykelli" 17th Dec 2014

Original Poster

I first saw them in 1977!

I managed to get 2 from Ents24 which was a result!

Have they confirmed Glastonbury yet?

EDIT: Don't suppose they need to, the dates confirm it for us. Saturday night Glastonbury is the 25th June, three days later they're in Glasgow, three days later Dublin, three days later Wembley...

Edited by: "Krooner" 17th Dec 2014

I worked 10pm til 6am. Went to bed at 7am. Got up at 9.20am. Tried buying tickets soon as they went on sale at 9.30pm. Was put straight in a 7 minute que only to be told they had sold out. Went to ebays ticket site and there were hundreds of tickets on there for £130 within 10 minutes. Its a joke. There needs to be a system to stop people buying tickets just to sell for profit. Mega ****. Ive been waiting since the Black Ice tour to see AC/DC again. If the tickets were £130 originally then i'd pay but i aint letting some **** make money off me.

I worked 10pm til 6am. Went to bed at 7am. Got up at 9.20am. Tried buying tickets soon as they went on sale at 9.30pm. Was put straight in a 7 minute que only to be told they had sold out. Went to ebays ticket site and there were hundreds of tickets on there for £130 within 10 minutes. Its a joke. There needs to be a system to stop people buying tickets just to sell for profit. Mega ****. Ive been waiting since the Black Ice tour to see AC/DC again. If the tickets were £130 originally then i'd pay but i aint letting some **** make money off me.

BrutalBarracuda

I worked 10pm til 6am. Went to bed at 7am. Got up at 9.20am. Tried buying … I worked 10pm til 6am. Went to bed at 7am. Got up at 9.20am. Tried buying tickets soon as they went on sale at 9.30pm. Was put straight in a 7 minute que only to be told they had sold out. Went to ebays ticket site and there were hundreds of tickets on there for £130 within 10 minutes. Its a joke. There needs to be a system to stop people buying tickets just to sell for profit. Mega ****. Ive been waiting since the Black Ice tour to see AC/DC again. If the tickets were £130 originally then i'd pay but i aint letting some **** make money off me.

760 Tickets on seatwave;

seatwave.com/acd…ac1

They're affiliated with gigwise, I've used them before.

Original Poster

I just looked at getmein and they stick £30 on from the seller and then add £25 to the buyer so it's not just the sellers making a profit...

They keep coming up every so often on seetickets. Got some standing tickets for a mate about 20 minutes ago.

Banned

No surpise

mosskeeto

I just looked at getmein and they stick £30 on from the seller and then … I just looked at getmein and they stick £30 on from the seller and then add £25 to the buyer so it's not just the sellers making a profit...

Well they had to try get rid off the 'illegal' ticket touts before they could set up the 'legal' ticket tout system.

I was going to suggest Scarlet Mist but:

Scarlet Mist is closed.With deep regret I have had to close Scarlet … Scarlet Mist is closed.With deep regret I have had to close Scarlet Mist.I've been running it more or less single-handledly for the past eleven years, as a part-time hobby whilst doing my day-job as a hospital doctor. It has been fun to run it, and it has been a useful service.Unfortunately my wife is now disabled and I need to devote more time to caring for her and my family.Ticket touts and the secondary ticket market is here to stay. There is very little political will to address it, money talks in this world.I am very sorry to those of you who have been hit by fraudsters. I've tried everything I can to stop them, but I cannot do enough to protect you.I'd be interested in finding anyone who wants to develop the site and use the knowledge and expertise that I have developed, but I don't have time any more for the day to day running.Thanks to all of you for your support and kind wishes. I'm really going to miss [email protected]://www.facebook.com/scarletmist.pageTweets about "'scarletmist OR \"scarlet mist\" -tmblr'"

Which is a shame or try:

thetickettrust.com/Store/
    safeconcerts.com/saf…asp

Edited by: "Likely2" 17th Dec 2014

got x2 tickets twice (so 4 in total) on ticketmaster at 10.15am today.
    daughter heard we were going so had to buy more for her just before 11am.

no extra fees to pay and no queue.

eta just checked again and still showing pitch tickets x2 so keep trying

Edited by: "Caerbaerllan" 17th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?56
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22

See more discussions