Wensleydale with Raspberry & Prosecco = Pink Prosecco Flavoured Cheese Now Exists!!

Found 7th Nov 2017Edited by:"millarcat"
What a time to be alive!!

Prosecco + cheese + raspberry, just in time for Christmas.....

Can't decide if this is a genius idea, or just plain weird! It does look rather amazing, so def worth a try!

It costs £4.50 for a 200g Waxed Cheese Truckle from the The Great British Cheese Company

2823587.jpg

Wensleydale with Sweet raspberry and sharp prosecco, this cheese is a treat for anybody with a sweet tooth. Unique to The Great British Cheese Company, our Prosecco and Raspberry flavour has been a bit hit!

You’ve probably heard of the popular at Christmas classic, Wensleydale with Cranberries. Wensleydale has a supple and crumbly texture and a milky freshness, paired with fruit such as Cranberries, the acidity cuts through rich cheese resulting in a balanced flavour. Paring Prosecco and Raspberry with Wensleydale produces similar savoury, sweet and acidic flavour combinations

2823587-gxXAA.jpg

Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
32385316-4xgzA.jpg
Different, looks yummy.
Edited by: "guttediam" 7th Nov 2017
It's just online?
prosecco is disgusting, it's lambrini for lambrini girls that want to seem a bit more upmarket
32385889-mYD4Q.jpg
Naff Cheese flavoured with tart fuel .. Yummy
Edited by: "plodging" 7th Nov 2017
plodging42 m ago

Naff Cheese flavoured with tart fuel .. Yummy

Tart fuel? 🏻
eset123453 h, 37 m ago

prosecco is disgusting, it's lambrini for lambrini girls that want to seem …prosecco is disgusting, it's lambrini for lambrini girls that want to seem a bit more upmarket

Meh. Given my experience last Christmas, I think I'll just stick with lambrini in future.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants