Groups

Went Out Last Night.......

....had a fair few drinks, danced till my feet were numb..........so why the hell have I been awake since 6am????
    Kids, OH and dog are fast asleep and Im wide awake......Im gonna be a grump this afternoon :o)

25 Comments

Banned

ditto hun,

well i wasnt out but i was up late as its my OH's birthday today and i woke up at 6 and started cleaning :w00t:

ah well, least the house will be spotless xxx

Original Poster

student_mummy;6030383

ditto hun, well i wasnt out but i was up late as its my OH's birthday … ditto hun, well i wasnt out but i was up late as its my OH's birthday today and i woke up at 6 and started cleaning :w00t:ah well, least the house will be spotless xxx

I might get on top of the cleaning, pointless going back to bed as I can hear the OH snoring through the ceiling :roll:

cant understand why Im wide awake though :?

im up early cos my wee daughter is highland dancing at a highland games today, going to get the papers, my brother in law is in the sunday post today, he playes golf and got two holes in one in one round!!

lol, yeah I was at the BlueBird in Chelsea last night, few Belini's and little one up since 6.30am, damn it.

nikkib123;6030425

Oooh I love Belini's :thumbsup:Been up since six with my little one - aww … Oooh I love Belini's :thumbsup:Been up since six with my little one - aww they are so worth it though

hehe yeah both of them are....!

i havent been to bed yet sleep is for wimps

Were you drinking Vodka & Red Bull because that might explain all.

Warning To All Women! Dont Fall Asleep On Your Keyboard As You Might Wake Up Pregnant

This Is Hukd

nikkib123;6030434

Ha ha - I remember those nights out - just about!

nights out whats that i stayed in :thinking:

Original Poster

SPAMDOG;6030472

Were you drinking Vodka & Red Bull because that might explain all.

vodka and coke:-D

nikkib123;6030481

I think Bitsey has feel asleep at her keybopard this morning ha ha!

I had a little nap on th settee.....my feet still hurt :-(

I can never sleep well after a night out.

It's either the alcohol or the excitement of an actual night out :w00t:

Banned

raptorcigs;6030606

Warning To All Women! Dont Fall Asleep On Your Keyboard As You Might Wake … Warning To All Women! Dont Fall Asleep On Your Keyboard As You Might Wake Up PregnantThis Is Hukd

:w00t:

raptorcigs;6030606

Warning To All Women! Dont Fall Asleep On Your Keyboard As You Might Wake … Warning To All Women! Dont Fall Asleep On Your Keyboard As You Might Wake Up PregnantThis Is Hukd

and don't take your daughter to a hotel with a pool

http://waystodisappoint.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/fail-owned-pregnancy-fail.jpg

morning bitsey, hope you feel as rough as a badgers **** coz I do and i didnt have the pleasure of being a dirty stop out, my still poorly :cry:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6030987

morning bitsey, hope you feel as rough as a badgers **** coz I do and i … morning bitsey, hope you feel as rough as a badgers **** coz I do and i didnt have the pleasure of being a dirty stop out, my still poorly :cry:

awwwww xx you best not have passed ya bugs on to me! :-D

was a good night, not got a hangover at all, but I know I will be slipping in and out of consciousness this afternoon after dinner :-D

bitseylango;6031021

awwwww xx you best not have passed ya bugs on to me! :-Dwas a good night, … awwwww xx you best not have passed ya bugs on to me! :-Dwas a good night, not got a hangover at all, but I know I will be slipping in and out of consciousness this afternoon after dinner :-D

well if you will insist on snogging my face off everytime we meet then yr bound to get my germy wormies :roll:

can just picture you slumped in yr turkey dinner, gravy dripping off yr face, ooops ive said too much :oops::w00t:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6031038

well if you will insist on snogging my face off everytime we meet then yr … well if you will insist on snogging my face off everytime we meet then yr bound to get my germy wormies :roll:can just picture you slumped in yr turkey dinner, gravy dripping off yr face, ooops ive said too much :oops::w00t:

I always feel fine first thing after a night out, but gonna be a right grump later :-D Gonna have a belly buster fry up soon :thumbsup:

bitseylango;6031047

I always feel fine first thing after a night out, but gonna be a right … I always feel fine first thing after a night out, but gonna be a right grump later :-D Gonna have a belly buster fry up soon :thumbsup:

loving yr location :-D im going to drag myself to a chemist and get something that'll hopefully make me feel a little giddy :w00t: was supposed to be school uniform shopping today

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6031067

loving yr location :-D im going to drag myself to a chemist and get … loving yr location :-D im going to drag myself to a chemist and get something that'll hopefully make me feel a little giddy :w00t: was supposed to be school uniform shopping today

hope you get something to make you feel better xxxx

Im off to start on that fry-up......im bloody starving :-D speak later xx

bitseylango;6031069

hope you get something to make you feel better xxxxIm off to start on … hope you get something to make you feel better xxxxIm off to start on that fry-up......im bloody starving :-D speak later xx

see ya later (when me and the squids are looking longing through your window with our best 'we're starving' faces on :w00t:)

have a good day hun, mmmwa

My Brother went on the train to Edinburgh early Friday to have a few drinks then catch the last train back to Newcastle to have a last drink then head home.

Found him flat on his back on the grass in the front garden at four in the morning and had to drag him in the house, wish I had had a camera on me.

Ungreat;6031119

My Brother went on the train to Edinburgh early Friday to have a few … My Brother went on the train to Edinburgh early Friday to have a few drinks then catch the last train back to Newcastle to have a last drink then head home. Found him flat on his back on the grass in the front garden at four in the morning and had to drag him in the house, wish I had had a camera on me.

brilliant, so close yet so far

Ohh I went out too, head ok but my feet are killing me and Facebook is stressing me out now, it won't let me upload my pis

You weren't supposed to be having a good night!

just got up 15 mins ago :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?914
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2881007
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131

See more discussions