Went to see Father Christmas @ Harrods yesterday.....

20 replies
Found 16th Nov 2008
was really good, he asked the children lots of questions & even asked if me & their dad had been good lol
he also named places local to us & told the boys what time he'd be getting to our area ( don't know whether that was a good idea lol) then my hubby lost the bag with our boys photo with santa on the way home which also had some treats we bought for our dogs in harrods in the same bag :-(
anyone else been yet?

20 Comments

Sounds very professional.

I'm going on sat ,not been before but decided to take the kids to London for a treat for my sons birthday as he wants to see the palace ,

How much are the photo's do they get them taken separately or can i get them dont together as we always get a photo of the two with Santa so dont want to change the habit lol

wouldent mind going too

raptorcigs;3478463

wouldent mind going too

I seem to remember them being sold on eBay last year (although there under the person who orders them name so dont know how it works)

Original Poster

honeyakon;3478457

I'm going on sat ,not been before but decided to take the kids to London … I'm going on sat ,not been before but decided to take the kids to London for a treat for my sons birthday as he wants to see the palace ,How much are the photo's do they get them taken separately or can i get them dont together as we always get a photo of the two with Santa so dont want to change the habit lol

was £9 for a single photo and they did other packages & yes they do take photos of both together :thumbsup:
if you want to buy toys while your in london i would suggest getting them from harrods rather than hamleys as they are surprisingly cheaper :lol: bought some toys in hamleys before we went to harrods that were cheaper in harrods :?
food hall prices there weren't bad either... i bought a sheperds pie in harrods ceramic dish for £2.95 :-D

It's the middle of November.:thinking:

A little bit early to start 'Christmasy' things?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3478463

wouldent mind going too

keep a look out in august for next years ones :lol: was posted on here

Original Poster

The JFK;3478493

It's the middle of November.:thinking:A little bit early to start … It's the middle of November.:thinking:A little bit early to start 'Christmasy' things?

it was the nearest saturday to xmas that was available when i booked it on 21st august

Original Poster

i'm still annoyed with my hubby for losing the photo :x

cheerleader;3478492

was £9 for a single photo and they did other packages & yes they do take … was £9 for a single photo and they did other packages & yes they do take photos of both together :thumbsup:if you want to buy toys while your in london i would suggest getting them from harrods rather than hamleys as they are surprisingly cheaper :lol: bought some toys in hamleys before we went to harrods that were cheaper in harrods :?food hall prices there weren't bad either... i bought a sheperds pie in harrods ceramic dish for £2.95 :-D

Ohh not bad prices for the pics ill definitely get the two together

and the food hall is my fav every time i go i end up spending £50 on fudge i know fudge lol but it is soo good the lemon meringue and baileys one or flaming lovely lol

And i also buy the Xmas bear every year that's on offer again so well worth the trip even iff i do spend far to much on fudge lol

The JFK;3478493

It's the middle of November.:thinking:A little bit early to start … It's the middle of November.:thinking:A little bit early to start 'Christmasy' things?

[COLOR="black"]nahhh i have already done my xmas shopping(not food obviously lol)[/COLOR]

hi did the kids get a present at all? were off on 28th nov as all the sats had gone when we got to check, we were there shopping last week and it looked very good

If anyone else is going, would you give him a note from me?

Original Poster

markhodges1975;3478658

hi did the kids get a present at all? were off on 28th nov as all the … hi did the kids get a present at all? were off on 28th nov as all the sats had gone when we got to check, we were there shopping last week and it looked very good

you ALL get a badge (as long as you've been good :lol: ) and the kids get a large harrods chocolate coin & a raymond briggs father christmas sticker story book :-D have a great time :thumbsup:

cheerleader;3478527

i'm still annoyed with my hubby for losing the photo :x

As Christmas is such a magical time (for some) the picture may turn up in the fireplace just like Jane and Peters advert for a nanny in Mary Poppins. :santa:

Might be worth contacting Harrods, some stores keep the photos until the end of the season (or at least a week or 2!) incase you want to order more

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3479781

Might be worth contacting Harrods, some stores keep the photos until the … Might be worth contacting Harrods, some stores keep the photos until the end of the season (or at least a week or 2!) incase you want to order more

yeah i'm gonna give them a call tomorrow :thumbsup: luckily my son remembers the no. of their photo as my hubby put the slip with the photo no. in the bag with the photo :whistling:

Original Poster

diabeticguy;3479756

As Christmas is such a magical time (for some) the picture may turn up in … As Christmas is such a magical time (for some) the picture may turn up in the fireplace just like Jane and Peters advert for a nanny in Mary Poppins. :santa:

:lol: i can only hope :whistling:

cheerleader;3479873

yeah i'm gonna give them a call tomorrow :thumbsup: luckily my son … yeah i'm gonna give them a call tomorrow :thumbsup: luckily my son remembers the no. of their photo as my hubby put the slip with the photo no. in the bag with the photo :whistling:

Well if the number isnt right, just say the time you went and what the kids were wearing, they should be able to find it for you

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;3480010

Well if the number isnt right, just say the time you went and what the … Well if the number isnt right, just say the time you went and what the kids were wearing, they should be able to find it for you

it should be right, he's got a thing about numbers :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions