Found 21st Aug 2016
So a little while back the new series of wentworth was on -I'm sure it was on for 3 Monday's then wasn't showed again ?! Does anyone know why the series stopped ....? Thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
23 Comments

YES, I had this and they changed it from channel 5 to the channel called 5*.

My sky+ series link didn't pick up the move.

Booooooooooo. I'm now missing about 5 episodes and can't see them on 5's catch up service.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

YES, I had this and they changed it from channel 5 to the channel called … YES, I had this and they changed it from channel 5 to the channel called 5*.My sky+ series link didn't pick up the move.Booooooooooo. I'm now missing about 5 episodes and can't see them on 5's catch up service.

Thank you for letting me know - is it still on ?

Five's on demand only has the latest episode on for a week I think. I also fell victim to this, but luckily caught it after a week & watched the missing episode on demand.

Got to say, it's turning out to be one hell of a series!!

Yea it's great. Another brilliant Aussie series was Underbelly. It was brilliant.

watch it on 123movies website for free ☺

Yeah my pvrmissed the change as well so I downloaded off tpbto catch up

coopern1

Thank you for letting me know - is it still on ?

Yes it's still on

Original Poster

rubycoco

watch it on 123movies website for free ☺

Will it show me the missing episodes?

Love this series

Watch it on kodi

coopern1

Will it show me the missing episodes?

it should do but the whole series is available alluc.ee

get Exodus on Kodi, most Tv shows available.

I watched in in sync with Australia so already finished watching :p. Awesomedl.ru lets you stream all episodes.
Can't wait for Season 5!

Original Poster

Thank you all ... Looking forward to watching

Season 5 back on 5star this week.

It will be interesting how it goes post Bea

trott3r

Season 5 back on 5star this week.It will be interesting how it goes post … Season 5 back on 5star this week.It will be interesting how it goes post Bea

Thanks, wasn't sure when it was back on tv

Original Poster

trott3r

Season 5 back on 5star this week.It will be interesting how it goes post … Season 5 back on 5star this week.It will be interesting how it goes post Bea

Oooh thanks for heads up ... will look out for it , any ideas on rough time its on?

Think its 10pm but could be 9pm

summerof76

Thanks, wasn't sure when it was back on tv

Your welcome, good programs get lost in the wilderness of the higher numbered channels.

trott3r

Thanks, trott3r. We would have missed it, had it not been for this post. Much appreciated!

Shame it doesnt get more publicity as its a top drama

Original Poster

trott3r

Thank u - found it , its 9pm. I wouldn't have known if u hadn't posted , thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769396
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856
    4. Add one, leave one game54415429

See more discussions