Were are my replies going!

8 replies
Found 16th Feb 2010
Recently posted a number of post replies, most notably one detailing a new pc for someone, and they keep on dissapearing and not registering. Its getting really frustrating as the last one took like 20 mins to type out along with links. Anyone any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Why is this thread empty?
All I see is a blank OP :?

Babbabooey;7859652

Why is this thread empty? All I see is a blank OP :?

I was thinking the same thing :?
I thought it wasn't possible to post a blank thread???

Banned

if you added links they will be in a queue waiting for mod approval, its a new members thing, mods have to approve posts with links in, they will appear once a mod has approved them

i tried posting a deal ferror rochers 16 for £1 at asda but it dissappeared and i couldnt b asked doing it all again so just left it.

Original Poster

Grrrrr, ty though, someones gonna be getting upset about a thread spammed with L4D links then Thanks alot guys and gals

Whats with the blank post :thinking:

All I was keep getting when I clicked on something was this

Warning: require_once(/home/admin/domains/www.hotukdeals.com/classes/business/geo_location.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/cla…php on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/admin/domains/www.hotukdeals.com/classes/business/geo_location.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php') in /home/admin/domains/hotukdeals.com/cla…php on line 3
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions