We’re best place to park at Manchester City ground

Found 4th Jun
Hi there does anyone know were there is a best place too park near the Manchester City stadium, but not too close as I heard it can take some time to get out I’m willing to pay and I’m from Leeds thank u
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
The last 2 times I've parked there its been horrendous getting out the traffic was so congested.
I even tried different areas , the last time I went to the ground I parked closer to Ashton under lyne and got the tram in and that was OK but just depends how busy the trams are or if you catch them on time.
We come from Leeds and park at the Vermilion Thai restaurant car park which is £5, or sometimes just at the top of the Lord N Street if there is space.

It's still a pain getting away after the game with traffic, but nothing like when you park at the stadium or get stuck waiting for them to re-enable the traffic lights.

I've never got a tram, but I've seen the queues! you'd need to be willing to leave the game early for that one I think.
Edited by: "AngryKelvin" 4th Jun
Best park as far away as possible and just stay away from it like most of the City fans
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions