Were did the heat go?

Banned 56 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2009
Been hot all day (well all week), but about an hour ago started raining really heavy went outside for a smoke cant see were ur walking its that heavy. But it couldnt happen on a better day as i never brought a jacket to work now i need to walk to train station and wait in the rain while only wearing a shirt :x not amused (anyone know how much it is for a taxi from Glasgow to Edinburgh don't want to get wet lol)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
56 Comments

I'm glad the heat has gone (for a while anyway).

It has been raining all day here, the sun has only just come out... I want the rain back!

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;5655585

Hey Pabs, it's raining where I am too:w00t: I wow at the coincidence:p

hey sparkle :thumbsup:

well ill have to come and keep you dry then ;-) :whistling:

Predikuesi;5655574

Same. Not a fan of sweating for no tan.

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;5655574

rwm24;5655580

It has been raining all day here, the sun has only just come out... I … It has been raining all day here, the sun has only just come out... I want the rain back!

glad heat is away but not glad with rain :-( should have brought a jacket just incase :x

We had flash floods this morning, I had to park up because it was dangerous.

Looking outside now, you wouldn't believe it. Sun is out.

is ur shirt white ????

if it is it will go see through and someone passing by might offer you a lift !!!!

Yep, it's raining here, quite glad actually cos' it was far too hot!!!

Original Poster Banned

vikkiwathall;5655640

is ur shirt white ???? if it is it will go see through and someone … is ur shirt white ???? if it is it will go see through and someone passing by might offer you a lift !!!!

yes its white :oops:

The only problem with the heavy rain today is that the postman decided not to go on his round

PabloInTheSky;5655652

yes its white :oops:

woo hoo - you should easily get a lift then :-D

Predikuesi;5655672

The only problem with the heavy rain today is that the postman decided … The only problem with the heavy rain today is that the postman decided not to go on his round

think ours gave up to, and i was expecting an important letter !!!!

Original Poster Banned

vikkiwathall;5655684

woo hoo - you should easily get a lift then :-D

Think id be safer geting a taxi (never jump in a strangers car in glasgow :roll: )

no rain for me today yet, has cooled down a bit but sun is still out and washing was dry within a few hours.

The good South East for ya

Not to happy as well as we had two new sun loungers turn up today and it's a bit damp:x

Banned

A taxi will cost approx £50

Original Poster Banned

Kate Harvey;5655733

A taxi will cost approx £50

kl thnxs, think ill just get a lil wet and see if anyone offers a lift when they see through my top pmsl

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;5655730

Not to happy as well as we had two new sun loungers turn up today and … Not to happy as well as we had two new sun loungers turn up today and it's a bit damp:x

hopefully u can use them next week :thumbsup:

this site is full of skin flint scots. typical, looking for a bargin and complaining about the weather, change the record.

il give u a lift to edinbrugh if you take your top of for the whole drive lol

branchinghenk;5655795

this site is full of skin flint scots. typical, looking for a bargin and … this site is full of skin flint scots. typical, looking for a bargin and complaining about the weather, change the record.

listen to it u my friend are what we call in glasgow a dafty
go away troll

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655806

il give u a lift to edinbrugh if you take your top of for the whole drive … il give u a lift to edinbrugh if you take your top of for the whole drive lol

u drive a hard bargin but deal :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;5655825

u drive a hard bargin but deal :thumbsup:

ok cool pick u up at central i will know what u look like because of the deal lol

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655837

ok cool pick u up at central i will know what u look like because of the … ok cool pick u up at central i will know what u look like because of the deal lol

if i go to central ill get saoken on the way there how about mount florida :-D

PabloInTheSky;5655844

if i go to central ill get saoken on the way there how about mount … if i go to central ill get saoken on the way there how about mount florida :-D

lol i stay 15 minutes from there

tonico;5655851

lol so your fae glasgow u on the bucky the night :w00t:

mate i got a bottle in the fridge chilling waiting for me to finish work!

that sound of the seal breaking and the smell of the tonic! Cant beat it!

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655858

lol i stay 15 minutes from there

ok well since u stay so close u can just come to scottish power an pick me up :-D

PabloInTheSky;5655867

ok well since u stay so close u can just come to scottish power an pick … ok well since u stay so close u can just come to scottish power an pick me up :-D

haha i stay 5 minutes away from that . itake it u finish at 4.45 and yous got to listen to the radio today cause its a friday ?

branchinghenk;5655863

mate i got a bottle in the fridge chilling waiting for me to finish … mate i got a bottle in the fridge chilling waiting for me to finish work!that sound of the seal breaking and the smell of the tonic! Cant beat it!

haha quality mate ive no had a bottle in ages am just sticking to the beers the now

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655877

haha i stay 5 minutes away from that . itake it u finish at 4.45 and yous … haha i stay 5 minutes away from that . itake it u finish at 4.45 and yous got to listen to the radio today cause its a friday ?

nope i dnt finish till 5 we dnt have a radio but i just sit on here all day anyways lol

PabloInTheSky;5655867

ok well since u stay so close u can just come to scottish power an pick … ok well since u stay so close u can just come to scottish power an pick me up :-D

any jobs going in your gaff im getting made redundant in norwich union?

PabloInTheSky;5655894

nope i dnt finish till 5 we dnt have a radio but i just sit on here … nope i dnt finish till 5 we dnt have a radio but i just sit on here all day anyways lol

haha i heard a lot of use are getting sent to ek

p.s i was hahaen at ure comment not use getting sent to ek lol

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655924

haha i heard a lot of use are getting sent to ek

think scottish power staff are but im RFL so have nothign to worry about but when i pass my test will be on diff site each day visiting my staff so i dont mind change of scenery

PabloInTheSky;5655945

think scottish power staff are but im RFL so have nothign to worry about … think scottish power staff are but im RFL so have nothign to worry about but when i pass my test will be on diff site each day visiting my staff so i dont mind change of scenery

that sounds good getting out and about instead of sitting in the office all day .
it must be annoying traveling from edinbrugh every day but

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655967

that sounds good getting out and about instead of sitting in the office … that sounds good getting out and about instead of sitting in the office all day .it must be annoying traveling from edinbrugh every day but

yep 6hours traveing a day

Original Poster Banned

branchinghenk;5655904

any jobs going in your gaff im getting made redundant in norwich union?

donno about scottish power but deffo not with rfl

PabloInTheSky;5655984

yep 6hours traveing a day

what age are u maybe we could do lunch one day
am 24

by the way are you female
if your a guy then sorry offer retracted lol

Great weather all week, weekend nearly arrives and it's crap - I'm miserable Matt at the moment.

MBeeching;5656006

Great weather all week, weekend nearly arrives and it's crap - I'm … Great weather all week, weekend nearly arrives and it's crap - I'm miserable Matt at the moment.

true bud i was meant to be going camping but thats off the cards

Original Poster Banned

tonico;5655997

what age are u maybe we could do lunch one day am 24

im only 18 :shock: :oops: still a baby (a pimpin baby apparently lol :lol:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23

See more discussions