Groups

We're going for a walk she said ,it will be fun she said! (NSFW - contains swearing)

We're going for a walk she said ,it will be fun she said

Needless to say, he is not a happy chappy and that dog will be off to the Dogs Trust at some point very soon.

Only a seven second clip but has swearing. Made me laugh!

liveleak.com/vie…194

9 Comments

lol. I want to see what happened to him before.

X) that's hilarious

Banned

I watched it and 'meh'. Not really funny just a guy that had a bad day.

Graham1979

For all you lazy non-dog owners

Links on the main post have been clickable for a while now rendering these extra ones unnecessary.

Meh

Original Poster

Spasho

I watched it and 'meh'. Not really funny just a guy that had a bad … I watched it and 'meh'. Not really funny just a guy that had a bad day.Links on the main post have been clickable for a while now rendering these extra ones unnecessary.

Well thanks for taking the effort to let me know, when I joined in 2010 it wasn't the case X)

Graham1979

Well thanks for taking the effort to let me know, when I joined in 2010 … Well thanks for taking the effort to let me know, when I joined in 2010 it wasn't the case X)

I never even noticed either. When did that happen

Graham1979

Well thanks for taking the effort to let me know, when I joined in 2010 … Well thanks for taking the effort to let me know, when I joined in 2010 it wasn't the case X)

well thats you told son, dont u love it when they are so smug, i did not know this so never put links in the top, well after u got told they prob went for a good frap

miles136

well thats you told son, dont u love it when they are so smug, i did not … well thats you told son, dont u love it when they are so smug, i did not know this so never put links in the top, well after u got told they prob went for a good frap

I 'liked' his post by mistake too and don't know how to undo it. I think I'm getting to old for touch screens. Gets me into no end of trouble
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764564
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …271934
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459

See more discussions