We're having iffits for tea, what you's having?

Found 13th Mar 2009
Got a nice bottle of Hardy's crest for pudding too :-)

1. Misc
  2. Tea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tea
79 Comments

iffits?????

Good for you. Is BG1 and The JFK round for tea!

bitseylango;4631634

iffits?????

You don't know what iffits are bits??????

Nor me :lol:

Banned

iffits, if thats iffits cack we dont want, then yes we are

We had a fry up, delicious

We're having chicken, brocolli and baked potato.

bitseylango;4631655

I'm still stuck at work, and I'm starvin' :-(

spag bol. for us :d

Original Poster

iffits there you can have it:p and no not a bg1 or jfk thread as I live on 10k a year, drive a rubbish Clio and for the main part can spell

midlandscomics;4631673

I'm still stuck at work, and I'm starvin' :-(

awwwwww well you didnt miss much.....just, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, beans, fried eggs, fried bread and bread and butter

Wots iffits?

Im having cottage pie topped with melted cheese, yum yum!

michelleleemoo;4631684

iffits there you can have it:p and no not a bg1 or jfk thread as I live … iffits there you can have it:p and no not a bg1 or jfk thread as I live on 10k a year, drive a rubbish Clio and for the main part can spell

lol! gonna use that on on the kids next time they ask whats for dinner :thumbsup:

bitseylango;4631655

Fry up!

Just done a chicken salad.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4631706

Fry up!Just done a chicken salad.

surprised you didnt smell it cooking....I left the back door open

and thankyou for my feedback.made me lol!

bitseylango;4631685

awwwwww well you didnt miss much.....just, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, … awwwwww well you didnt miss much.....just, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, beans, fried eggs, fried bread and bread and butter

:x

Am gonna have to raid the fridge at work now, see if there's any chocolate in there

bitseylango;4631699

lol! gonna use that on on the kids next time they ask whats for dinner … lol! gonna use that on on the kids next time they ask whats for dinner :thumbsup:

bitseylango;4631716

surprised you didnt smell it cooking....I left the back door open

Ah don't would love a fry up. Fat free greek yogurt tates like nothing.

Your welcome!

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4631740

Ah don't would love a fry up. Fat free greek yogurt tates like nothing.

dont you dare tell me your on a diet!...theres nothing on you!!!!

Original Poster

bitseylango;4631699

lol! gonna use that on on the kids next time they ask whats for dinner … lol! gonna use that on on the kids next time they ask whats for dinner :thumbsup:

Thats how its used in our house :-D

Toad in the whole for me :-D

bitseylango;4631753

dont you dare tell me your on a diet!...theres nothing on you!!!!

Yes afraid so. Did have a sausage roll from gregs yesterday though but was an early lunch as it took most of my fat allocation for the day.

Original Poster

hannah19790;4631776

Toad in the whole for me :-D

frog in the bog we used to call it

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4631790

Yes afraid so. Did have a sausage roll from gregs yesterday though but … Yes afraid so. Did have a sausage roll from gregs yesterday though but was an early lunch as it took most of my fat allocation for the day.

you look great as you are

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff26/GAVINLEWISHUKD/DSCF0370.jpg

Todays exciting dinner. Getting a little tired of meat or fish and steamed veg or salad!

Original Poster

Does anyone have a regular day for a certain food, like takeaway on a sat etc? When we were kids we had liver and onions every Friday without fail, yak! I now put the kids through the trial of casserole every tuesday. Thats shopping day and whatever's left in the fridge before I go gets put in the slowcooker, although not the dairylea triangles, they make a mess:-D

michelleleemoo;4631858

Does anyone have a regular day for a certain food, like takeaway on a sat … Does anyone have a regular day for a certain food, like takeaway on a sat etc? When we were kids we had liver and onions every Friday without fail, yak! I now put the kids through the trial of casserole every tuesday. Thats shopping day and whatever's left in the fridge before I go gets put in the slowcooker, although not the dairylea triangles, they make a mess:-D

Yes take away last Friday of the month so 2 weeks to go.:-(

Original Poster

That looks nice GAVINLEWISHUKD

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4631833

Todays exciting dinner. Getting a little tired of meat or fish and … Todays exciting dinner. Getting a little tired of meat or fish and steamed veg or salad!

looks nice though, I feel guilty I ate that fry up now :-D

michelleleemoo;4631858

Does anyone have a regular day for a certain food, like takeaway on a sat … Does anyone have a regular day for a certain food, like takeaway on a sat etc? When we were kids we had liver and onions every Friday without fail, yak! I now put the kids through the trial of casserole every tuesday. Thats shopping day and whatever's left in the fridge before I go gets put in the slowcooker, although not the dairylea triangles, they make a mess:-D

When I was still at home, many moons ago,
Monday - bubble & squeak (yuk)
Tuesday - cottage pie
Wednesday - Fry up
Thursday - Stew n dumplings
Friday - Fish of some description
Sat - Chipshop
Sunday- Full Roast

This was nearly all the same week in, week out..........creature of habit my mum :roll:

we are off to the chi...... ermm..... chinese takeaway, yum yum chicken fry rice 4 me, the other half will be hunting 4 kung po chicken cos she having trouble finding any in stockton lol

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4631890

Yes take away last Friday of the month so 2 weeks to go.:-(

Is that for a financial reason (dont have to answer :)) We rarely have takeaways or eat out because of money but this isnt a recent thing anyway so unlike those feeling the pinch Im lucky, Im used to it. We do take advantage of the pizza hut offers and the kids are mightily impressed with HUKD. When I print the vouchers off I pop them on the notice board and the kids pick a day to go so I put a bit by. Even better if we've got free cinema tickets too :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;4631940

When I was still at home, many moons ago, Monday - bubble & squeak … When I was still at home, many moons ago, Monday - bubble & squeak (yuk)Tuesday - cottage pieWednesday - Fry upThursday - Stew n dumplingsFriday - Fish of some descriptionSat - ChipshopSunday- Full RoastThis was nearly all the same week in, week out..........creature of habit my mum :roll:

Ha ha, bubble and squeak on a Monday, Sundays leftovers, same here :-D :-D And chip shop on a sat!

michelleleemoo;4631988

Ha ha, bubble and squeak on a Monday, Sundays leftovers, same here :-D … Ha ha, bubble and squeak on a Monday, Sundays leftovers, same here :-D :-D And chip shop on a sat!

bloody hated it! All that leftover veg n tats in a huge frying pan! Making me gip thinking about it!

Original Poster

col11;4631957

we are off to the chi...... ermm..... chinese takeaway, yum yum chicken … we are off to the chi...... ermm..... chinese takeaway, yum yum chicken fry rice 4 me, the other half will be hunting 4 kung po chicken cos she having trouble finding any in stockton lol

me jealous.

Original Poster

bitseylango;4632000

bloody hated it! All that leftover veg n tats in a huge frying pan! … bloody hated it! All that leftover veg n tats in a huge frying pan! Making me gip thinking about it!

well this'll finish you off coz we always had fried egg and baked beans with it and bread and butter :w00t:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4632010

Having a little buffet type dinner today, so can pick and choose. Fajitas … Having a little buffet type dinner today, so can pick and choose. Fajitas with vaious different fillings, Sauted potatoes with red onion, bacon, rosemary and thyme for me and hubby. They are my fave. The kids have just "helped" dice their chips.

sound lovely but especially Sauted potatoes with red onion, bacon, rosemary and thyme, mmmm

michelleleemoo;4632013

well this'll finish you off coz we always had fried egg and baked beans … well this'll finish you off coz we always had fried egg and baked beans with it and bread and butter :w00t:

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/ekelig/g035.gif !!!!!!

Original Poster

Hunter's chicken, new potatoes and carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn it is!

Original Poster

bitseylango;4632034

!!!!!!

oh my ... Ive never seen a smiley do that!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition881166
    2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in London at the Capital Hotel, Knight…33
    3. OnePlus 5T International Giveaway! Gleam22
    4. telegraph/BA/visittobago comp - win a holiday in tobago22

See more discussions