Groups

Were there any earth tremors or such like lastnight?

Just wondering as the parrot had a funny episode and kept flapping about his cage frantically,the last time he acted that way was the night of the uk earthquakes/tremors and apparently theyre very sensitive,just wondering if anyone knows of anything that happened lastnight?

10 Comments

may be something to do with the storms?!

i know dogs can sense the air pressure change before a thunder storm!?

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;2912892

may be something to do with the storms?! i know dogs can sense the air … may be something to do with the storms?! i know dogs can sense the air pressure change before a thunder storm!?

where had storms? we didnt here but the rin was lashing down

Mardyass;2912896

where had storms? we didnt here but the rin was lashing down

not sure exactly where but it was all over the news, i guess in the wild he would need to know these things to go and hide!! im sure he would be able to sense it coming from quite far away.

i love parrots!!!! the OH says we have enough pets :x

Banned

The missus said the Earth moved for her last night, but that may just have been a coincidence! :w00t:

Banned

guv;2913453

The missus said the Earth moved for her last night, but that may just … The missus said the Earth moved for her last night, but that may just have been a coincidence! :w00t:

well if she wasnt frightened enough to come home to you, then it probably wasnt massive

Banned

sassie;2913459

well if she wasnt frightened enough to come home to you, then it probably … well if she wasnt frightened enough to come home to you, then it probably wasnt massive

I saw what you did there!!!:p

Banned

guv;2913467

I saw what you did there!!!:p

did ya, could ou let me know then, so i dont do it again :oops:

Banned

sassie;2913474

did ya, could ou let me know then, so i dont do it again :oops:

If she wasnt home, that means it was someone else that made the Earth move..... or are we signing from a different hymn sheet?

Banned

guv;2913483

If she wasnt home, that means it was someone else that made the Earth … If she wasnt home, that means it was someone else that made the Earth move..... or are we signing from a different hymn sheet?

as if - lol

Banned

sassie;2913459

well if she wasnt frightened enough to come home to you, then it probably … well if she wasnt frightened enough to come home to you, then it probably wasnt massive

Witty retort of the day:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions