Were to buy cheap Afrershave/Perfume Atomizer

Found 16th May
Hello.
I'm going a way next week and would like to take a few of my aftershaves but don't wont to risk taking the bottles maybe 3 or 4.Anyone know of a good cheap Aftershave/Perfume Atomizer
Community Updates
AskHealth & BeautyBeauty
2 Comments
amazon.co.uk/Pie…ser

Could be wrong, but I seen one of those travel sets with various containers in Poundland and it may have had one included. Remember seeing some in B&M also but on one of those clips display rather than actually on a shelf. I might be going today so will keep an eye out. Personally I picked mine up through the years with various offers on buying aftershave/perfume. You can also try your luck with the staff in Debenhams in the fragrance end also! Note if your fragrance originates from a spray bottle you do get wastage filling them.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th May
cecilmcroberts1 h, 39 m ago

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pieces-Perfume-Atomiser-Bottles-Refillable/dp/B078499PJS/ref=sr_1_19_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1526462738&sr=8-19&keywords=travel+atomiserCould be wrong, but I seen one of those travel sets with various containers in Poundland and it may have had one included. Remember seeing some in B&M also but on one of those clips display rather than actually on a shelf. I might be going today so will keep an eye out. Personally I picked mine up through the years with various offers on buying aftershave/perfume. You can also try your luck with the staff in Debenhams in the fragrance end also! Note if your fragrance originates from a spray bottle you do get wastage filling them.

Thanks for the help.I ended up just getting a few on ebay just hope they come on time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants