Groups

Were to buy PlayStation Plus 1 year

Hi all
    My PSN Plus has run out .Doe's anyone know were I can get a year one cheap?.**** seems to be sold old.
    Thanks

7 Comments

Cd keys.com? I get my xbox live there for like £24 every year.

Original Poster

JustAPye

Cd keys.com? I get my xbox live there for like £24 every year.

That is were I had a look and saw it was sold out there.Not sure why the site did not show

Essex_Hal

That is were I had a look and saw it was sold out there.Not sure why the … That is were I had a look and saw it was sold out there.Not sure why the site did not show

How long ago did you check? Live ran out yesterday and came back in stock today. So maybe give it a day or two if not urgent

Original Poster

JustAPye

How long ago did you check? Live ran out yesterday and came back in … How long ago did you check? Live ran out yesterday and came back in stock today. So maybe give it a day or two if not urgent

Just had a look now.Yeah may have to wait would of been good nice to have it tho.

i normally get mine from cd keys but they said they didn't know when they was going to get stock.
    so i got mine from electronic first.

Original Poster

Angiebabe71

Here's the … Here's the linkhttp://www.electronicfirst.com/playstation-plus/playstation-plus-1-year-membership/

Thanks for that will check them out in the morning
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions