Werthers Eclairs 100 g (Pack of 12) £1 (+ £4.49 Non Prime) @ Amazon

Expert (Beta)16
Posted 27th Jul
Always worth a go with these misprices. In the scenario where you just receive 1 bag, simply contact Amazon who will normally refund you the money and let you keep the product. The shipping weight is 100g so the error is in the title only.

• Each Werther's Original gives you special moments of warmth and enjoyment.
  • Werther's Original Caramel Sweets are deliciously smooth and creamy.
  • Perfect for the Werthers fan at home or in the meeting room
amazon.co.uk/Wer…GP/
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
Worth a pop! Thanks!
Ok I'm in.

Love the description "Perfect for the Werthers fan at home or in the meeting room". Can you imagine the glares got for chewing through a load of them in a meeting
Edited by: "Whoohoo" 27th Jul
Whoohoo27/07/2020 17:58

Ok I'm in.Love the description "Perfect for the Werthers fan at home or in …Ok I'm in.Love the description "Perfect for the Werthers fan at home or in the meeting room". Can you imagine the glares got for chewing through a load of them in a meeting

@reindeer333

Bit anxious about these as people have lost their accounts for abusing the this type of error and getting too many refunds from Amazon when 12 don't turn up.
Cheers OP.taken a punt.
myusernamehasgone23427/07/2020 18:03

@reindeer333 Bit anxious about these as people have lost their accounts …@reindeer333 Bit anxious about these as people have lost their accounts for abusing the this type of error and getting too many refunds from Amazon when 12 don't turn up.

Ah I did not realise that, that is not great on Amazons' part!
myusernamehasgone23427/07/2020 18:03

@reindeer333 Bit anxious about these as people have lost their accounts …@reindeer333 Bit anxious about these as people have lost their accounts for abusing the this type of error and getting too many refunds from Amazon when 12 don't turn up.

I don't think we're abusing it.once they are delivered and if wrong quantity then there are many options open to them.resend the correct amount,give credit,give money back,ask for items back for refund I just let them know that I received wrong quantity and never ask them for anything.whatever they offer me I am happy with.most times it's credit but occasionally they send the missing amounts.
Sashecuador27/07/2020 18:08

I don't think we're abusing it.once they are delivered and if wrong …I don't think we're abusing it.once they are delivered and if wrong quantity then there are many options open to them.resend the correct amount,give credit,give money back,ask for items back for refund I just let them know that I received wrong quantity and never ask them for anything.whatever they offer me I am happy with.most times it's credit but occasionally they send the missing amounts.

It was simply a warning to those who didn’t know.

Amazon have cracked down on this and lots of people on here have come on to discussion to moan about losing their accounts due to doing this too many times.

I just wanted to make people aware
myusernamehasgone23427/07/2020 18:11

It was simply a warning to those who didn’t know. Amazon have cracked down …It was simply a warning to those who didn’t know. Amazon have cracked down on this and lots of people on here have come on to discussion to moan about losing their accounts due to doing this too many times. I just wanted to make people aware

It's at £23 now.
Sashecuador28/07/2020 10:52

It's at £23 now.

Possibly a good chance then that 12 will arrive for people.

Just if they don’t worth thinking careful about ringing for a refund.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 28th Jul
myusernamehasgone23428/07/2020 10:56

Possibly a good chance then that 12 will arrive for people. Just it they …Possibly a good chance then that 12 will arrive for people. Just it they don’t worth thinking careful about ringing for a refund.

I have listened to you.irn bru was just posted @£4 for 24 cans.pic shows 8 cans and people say that is what they have been receiving.i didn't order.mind you if even one Werther's bag arrives I won't bother ringing them.thanks for info.
Sashecuador28/07/2020 10:59

I have listened to you.irn bru was just posted @£4 for 24 cans.pic shows 8 …I have listened to you.irn bru was just posted @£4 for 24 cans.pic shows 8 cans and people say that is what they have been receiving.i didn't order.mind you if even one Werther's bag arrives I won't bother ringing them.thanks for info.

Same, won't be quibbling if only 1 appears, worth a gamble at that
Anyone had any luck? Just got the "We're still trying to obtain the item" email
Whoohoo31/07/2020 13:26

Anyone had any luck? Just got the "We're still trying to obtain the item" …Anyone had any luck? Just got the "We're still trying to obtain the item" email

Same message.now on pending.they will probably end up cancelling them.
Sashecuador01/08/2020 09:41

Same message.now on pending.they will probably end up cancelling them.

Whoohoo31/07/2020 13:26

Anyone had any luck? Just got the "We're still trying to obtain the item" …Anyone had any luck? Just got the "We're still trying to obtain the item" email

myusernamehasgone23427/07/2020 18:11

It was simply a warning to those who didn’t know. Amazon have cracked down …It was simply a warning to those who didn’t know. Amazon have cracked down on this and lots of people on here have come on to discussion to moan about losing their accounts due to doing this too many times. I just wanted to make people aware

reindeer33327/07/2020 18:07

Ah I did not realise that, that is not great on Amazons' part!

Deals_Galore27/07/2020 17:50

Worth a pop! Thanks!

Has anyone had delivery yet I have soft Carmel ones due this week
Power246809/08/2020 00:43

Has anyone had delivery yet I have soft Carmel ones due this week

Nothing yet.saying end aug to mid September.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants