Groups

West Brom vs Nott'm Forest

Discuss

18 Comments

Probably wait till the Forest fans are 10 miles away and then postpone it. lol

it will go ahead

Original Poster

pitch looks lush, will definatly go on

:lol:

We will win.....

/thread

West brom will lose.

Both teams play in a micky mouse league :whistling:

Original Poster

399out;7474873

West brom will lose.Both teams play in a micky mouse league :whistling:

how long were you in there!? :thumbsup:

jasonodell;7474887

They'll be there again next season when brom and forest are in the prem :lol:

Even if the pitch is in immaculate condition, the game going ahead relies on a number of other factors. One of those being the condition of streets, roads and areas within the vicinity of the stadium. It looks like it is going ahead though.

As a Forest fan, I'm optimistic that we can snatch a win, although West Brom are one of the toughest teams in the league. I'd be happy with a draw though. Unfortunately I'm not there :-(

jasonodell;7474887

Where are we now?...

On a serious note...

I'm thinking a high scoring draw ;-)

Original Poster

We_Are_138;7474927

Even if the pitch is in immaculate condition, the game going ahead relies … Even if the pitch is in immaculate condition, the game going ahead relies on a number of other factors. One of those being the condition of streets, roads and areas within the vicinity of the stadium. It looks like it is going ahead though. As a Forest fan, I'm optimistic that we can snatch a win, although West Brom are one of the toughest teams in the league. I'd be happy with a draw though. Unfortunately I'm not there :-(

yeah, looks ok outside the stadium, staff been working on the place and area for last couple of day, good effort from the baggies, I think this will be either a 0-0 or a 3-3 draw, either goals or not, thinking forest's unbeaten run could end here though, is a tough one to call.

yeah right, west brom to thrash these --> Leicester to win their games in hand + game which forest will have lost today = we go above them. Simples.

Original Poster

GentleTouch;7475047

yeah right, west brom to thrash these -- Leicester to win their games in … yeah right, west brom to thrash these --> Leicester to win their games in hand + game which forest will have lost today = we go above them. Simples.

Forest v Leciester, remind me that score again....?

lol,,,baggies fans leaving with only 56 mins played

It is beyond me how the fans can boo when their team is 2nd in the league!!!

Yes, the performance wasnt the best but booing is not going to motivate them!

Then again...they are albion fans :whistling:

Nice score right lads

can't wait til next weekend.

Nice result..........had a bet on Forest at 16/5 and got bored at half time when it was 1-0.......just checked and they won 3-1. Thanking you muchly.

Original Poster

happy days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.33
      2. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed22
      3. Ditched Sky33
      4. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56

See more discussions