EXPIRED

West End Show Tickets + Hotel: Feb 19/20

Hi Guys

Look around and I don't know if its too early (or just too late), but looking for 4 tickets to a west end show (Dirty Dancing or Grease our first two choices) with an overnight stay (2 double rooms) for either. Fri 19, or Sat 20 February.

Not sure what time the shows start, but its the Gunners v Sunderland AFC at 3pm, so would need time to get from Arsenal to the Show.

4 Comments

Its not too early to book the Dirty Dancing tickets; looks lke bookings are now being taken up to end of March. Are you looking for a theatre/hotel package or booking seperately? The Covent Garden Travelodge (Holborn annex is best) is reasonable and very convenient for the West End. But maybe you are looking for something more up-market?

Original Poster

LJM;6032906

Its not too early to book the Dirty Dancing tickets; looks lke bookings … Its not too early to book the Dirty Dancing tickets; looks lke bookings are now being taken up to end of March. Are you looking for a theatre/hotel package or booking seperately? The Covent Garden Travelodge (Holborn annex is best) is reasonable and very convenient for the West End. But maybe you are looking for something more up-market?

want to book whichever way works the cheapest hun as money is tight. I thought booking later in year (november time) mite through up some travelodge deals, or similar. If anyone has time, then a lickle research wouldn't go a miss :whistling::thumbsup:

Yeah I know what you mean!. We are going to see Sister Act in Oct (got £19 room at Covent Garden). Had 3 days there Last Easter at £19 PRPN which I think we booked last November.

Original Poster

yea i know what you mean LJM... the lesser of the two evils... not sure what do to :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy45
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!22
    4. Which Pond Pump11

See more discussions