Groups

West Ham v Arsenal

Banned
    game coming next

is this another nail in the coffin for the hammers

2 games in hand over the rest of the top teams for the arsenal

49 Comments

is this another nail in the coffin for the hammers

No, we dont expect anything from this game, we will have 29 games after this

Original Poster Banned

Starr;6684512

is this another nail in the coffin for the hammersNo, we dont expect … is this another nail in the coffin for the hammersNo, we dont expect anything from this game, we will have 29 games after this

you should always expect something from a home game:?

sounds like you've cremated ur team by the sounds ....no need for a coffin

Banned

Starr;6684512

is this another nail in the coffin for the hammersNo, we dont expect … is this another nail in the coffin for the hammersNo, we dont expect anything from this game, we will have 29 games after this

But you are playing poorly, with the exception of Carlton Cole.

Hull, Portsmouth and West Ham at the end of the season?

Portsmouth actually have money to spend in the January window though, so who knows?

casparwhite;6684520

you should always expect something from a home game:?sounds like you've … you should always expect something from a home game:?sounds like you've cremated ur team by the sounds ....no need for a coffin

Not against Arsenal, its a bonus if we get a point.

Banned

Starr;6684553

Robert Green flapping at the cross.

1-0 Arsenal.

FilthAndFurry;6684542

But you are playing poorly, with the exception of Carlton Cole.Hull, … But you are playing poorly, with the exception of Carlton Cole.Hull, Portsmouth and West Ham at the end of the season?Portsmouth actually have money to spend in the January window though, so who knows?

Well time will tell, i dont think we are playing poorly results not going our way

FilthAndFurry;6684587

Robert Green flapping at the cross.1-0 Arsenal.

Yep pretty sure thats the 6th game in a row Green has made a mistake, he is normally so dependant :?

Banned

Starr;6684608

Yep pretty sure thats the 6th game in a row Green has made a mistake, he … Yep pretty sure thats the 6th game in a row Green has made a mistake, he is normally so dependant :?

Not good in a world cup year.

Starr;6684553

Is this statement true of the other 37 games this season? ;-)

Syzable;6684618

Is this statement true of the other 37 games this season? ;-)

38 points might be ok for 17th :oops:

Original Poster Banned

i think the hammers had given up before they started

talk about players with their heads down

cole the only 1 leading

Ah stuff this, im going on my xbox

Can win the champions league on that :roll:

Come on you Irons

1-2

Original Poster Banned

carlton cole.....always threating to get 1

game on

Penalty!!!

I cant watch fag time

Original Poster Banned

penalty

casparwhite;6684757

i think the hammers had given up before they startedtalk about players … i think the hammers had given up before they startedtalk about players with their heads downcole the only 1 leading

Just like Leeds yesterday

2-2 Now

bloody heck, c'mon you ammers

Get the hell in!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

heads are up now......

Scott parker off red

Supermod

Wow! Awful decision. That was a superb tackle from Parker.

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6685319

Just like Leeds yesterday 2-2 Now

did you see it ........ i could only get audio commentary on LUTV......you saw more than what i did:roll:

we did put in a poor performance tho admittedly, full match will be available to watch in a couple of days

slight difference tho when we are still top of the league with a game in hand....roll on bristol on tuesday who are another in form team:)

casparwhite;6685364

did you see it ........ i could only get audio commentary on … did you see it ........ i could only get audio commentary on LUTV......you saw more than what i did:roll:we did put in a poor performance tho admittedly, full match will be available to watch in a couple of daysslight difference tho when we are still top of the league with a game in hand....roll on bristol on tuesday who are another in form team:)

Yes i was at the game i always go, both sides were crap but in the second half millwall deserved the win. Leeds looked out of sorts have Leeds not been lucky with late late goals this season to keep you at the top ???

casparwhite;6685364

did you see it ........ i could only get audio commentary on … did you see it ........ i could only get audio commentary on LUTV......you saw more than what i did:roll:we did put in a poor performance tho admittedly, full match will be available to watch in a couple of daysslight difference tho when we are still top of the league with a game in hand....roll on bristol on tuesday who are another in form team:)

Millwall in trouble again after yesterday as well for throwing things. And what a dumbass wearing a Galatasary shirt in the crowd.

Pure pure luck how the heck did this mob get a draw.

The season starts now for us :-D

Only 9 games after everyone else :whistling

Good to see the goals flow today also, 15 in 4 games

waterloo;6685483

Stop reading crap papers its cheap and easy journalism and very boring … Stop reading crap papers its cheap and easy journalism and very boring now.

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6685467

Millwall in trouble again after yesterday as well for throwing things. … Millwall in trouble again after yesterday as well for throwing things. And what a dumbass wearing a Galatasary shirt in the crowd.

yeah you could hear them screaming turkey/turks and crap........sad sad men

millwall have the scumiest fans going tbh........look what happened with west ham

waterloo;6685483

Stop reading crap papers its cheap and easy journalism and very boring … Stop reading crap papers its cheap and easy journalism and very boring now.

I haven't read a paper today...........BBC news. :-D

If it was in a paper then surely it must be you who read it to tell me.

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6685428

Yes i was at the game i always go, both sides were crap but in the second … Yes i was at the game i always go, both sides were crap but in the second half millwall deserved the win. Leeds looked out of sorts have Leeds not been lucky with late late goals this season to keep you at the top ???

sounded like we didnt put in a good performance at all.....we have has a 2 week break tho with all the international matches......unlucky to have millwall first game back especially at the new den

atrocious behavious from your fans tho:x

Syzable;6685496

I haven't read a paper today...........BBC news. :-DIf it was in a paper … I haven't read a paper today...........BBC news. :-DIf it was in a paper then surely it must be you who read it to tell me.

Of course he didn't read it in news of the world, neither did i.

Why would a "fan" wear another teams kit to watch his side??

Surely only one motive there:?

Syzable;6685496

I haven't read a paper today...........BBC news. :-DIf it was in a paper … I haven't read a paper today...........BBC news. :-DIf it was in a paper then surely it must be you who read it to tell me.

Did it say that Leeds fans had a Ferencvaros flag goading millwall about the fan that got stabbed and riped up at least 4 seats that was thrown onto the pitch also did it say that the bottles were plastic empty water bottles that was thrown at the millwall end of the pitch when we scored in the last 5 Min's.

Banned

waterloo;6685621

Did it say that Leeds fans had a Ferencvaros flag goading millwall about … Did it say that Leeds fans had a Ferencvaros flag goading millwall about the fan that got stabbed and riped up at least 4 seats that was thrown onto the pitch also did it say that the bottles were plastic empty water bottles that was thrown at the millwall end of the pitch when we scored in the last 5 Min's.

i don't think you did.

Dirty Dirty Leeds.

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6685621

Did it say that Leeds fans had a Ferencvaros flag goading millwall about … Did it say that Leeds fans had a Ferencvaros flag goading millwall about the fan that got stabbed and riped up at least 4 seats that was thrown onto the pitch also did it say that the bottles were plastic empty water bottles that was thrown at the millwall end of the pitch when we scored in the last 5 Min's.

14,000 attendance with prob around 3/4 thousand leeds fans, ill keep an eye out for it when its up on LUTV otherwise ill have to take your word for it..........but screaming turks and other sick crap is pathetic with kids at the match and certainly extremly uncalled for

as for the westham trouble.....worst violence in 30 years daft londoners

waterloo;6685621

No...........maybe the BBC reporter was a Leeds fan.

casparwhite;6685666

14,000 attendance with prob around 3/4 thousand leeds fans, ill keep an … 14,000 attendance with prob around 3/4 thousand leeds fans, ill keep an eye out for it when its up on LUTV otherwise ill have to take your word for it..........but screaming turks and other sick crap is pathetic with kids at the match and certainly extremly uncalled foras for the westham trouble.....worst violence in 30 years daft londoners

Im not defending millwall about the singing and all that bollcks it did happen but was only from the east upper from drunks and chavie kids, but people are very narrow minded when it come to millwall and any little thing that happens at millwall is made headline news this kind of thing is happening all around the leagues going unreported every week.

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6685747

Im not defending millwall about the singing and all that bollcks it did … Im not defending millwall about the singing and all that bollcks it did happen but was only from the east upper from drunks and chavie kids, but people are very narrow minded when it come to millwall and any little thing that happens at millwall is made headline news this kind of thing is happening all around the leagues going unreported every week.

so its just a hate campaign across all the press against millwall.....get real theres a reason why

time you started playing your matches behind closed doors with all the controversy and if it continues it wont be far away

especially if tv matches are broadcast and its higly unlikely ur matches will be chosen for that which is an extra revenue.....we dont have that problem:)

Syzable;6685680

No...........maybe the BBC reporter was a Leeds fan.

Or its easy pickings ? millwall have a rep for violence so its very easy saying millwalll this and millwalll that when it was just 2 plastic bottles thrown from the home end onto the pitch also when Neil Harris scored the first goal he was peltted with coins from the Leeds fans in the top tier so all im saying its always millwall that get the bad press when others go unpunished.

Original Poster Banned

waterloo;6685827

Or its easy pickings ? millwall have a rep for violence so its very easy … Or its easy pickings ? millwall have a rep for violence so its very easy saying millwalll this and millwalll that when it was just 2 plastic bottles thrown from the home end onto the pitch also when Neil Harris scored the first goal he was peltted with coins from the Leeds fans in the top tier so all im saying its always millwall that get the bad press when others go unpunished.

ahhh now its coins as well......is there anything else you havnt thought of yet:roll:

like leeds fans have never been under the spotlight lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553813
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767507
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68

See more discussions