04 Nolan
07 Barton
18 Gutierrez
24 Tiote
09 Carroll
23 Ameobi

3-1 to the Hammers

Original Poster

West Ham playing the the 4-3-3 that did so well pre season.

Bold move in a must win game.

Heart says 2-1 head says 1-1

alan sugar was the celebrity tipster on football focus today and has predicted 3-0 to newcastle-think thats a tad ambitious! 1-1 for me

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

3-1 to the Hammers

Really? How comes?

barky

alan sugar was the celebrity tipster on football focus today and has … alan sugar was the celebrity tipster on football focus today and has predicted 3-0 to newcastle-think thats a tad ambitious! 1-1 for me

3-0? Shocking Alan, shocking

Paddy_o_furniture

3-1 to the Hammers

barky

alan sugar was the celebrity tipster on football focus today and has … alan sugar was the celebrity tipster on football focus today and has predicted 3-0 to newcastle-think thats a tad ambitious! 1-1 for me

Because we are crap, Hughton is a tactical moron. Iain Dowie could of got us promoted from the championship.

Come on you Irons....3-1

Original Poster

Paddy Newcastle have got goals in them, we cant keep a clean sheet.

Cole is looking lively, hopefully he can bag a goal

Starr

Paddy Newcastle have got goals in them, we cant keep a clean sheet.Cole … Paddy Newcastle have got goals in them, we cant keep a clean sheet.Cole is looking lively, hopefully he can bag a goal

I don't think we have. We have been terrible this season so far, don't have a Premier League squad

and so it begins

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

and so it begins

Newcastle haven't really got going.

Starr

Newcastle haven't really got going.

Don't think they will neither.

Original Poster

Looks like they have now.

Can see a Newcastle headed goal.

Hopefully not though!

Still standing by 3-1. 1-1 Newcastle (Nolan)

Original Poster

1-1 deserved.

Got to stop those crosses

Original Poster

Great play by Obinna, should of been 2-1

total neutral but do you think either or both will be relegated this year? i must say tho,scottie parker has been playing out of his skin lately! so....2-2 for me

Original Poster

whingygit

total neutral but do you think either or both will be relegated this … total neutral but do you think either or both will be relegated this year? i must say tho,scottie parker has been playing out of his skin lately! so....2-2 for me

Scotty Parker always plays out of his skin.

I'm biased but i think West Ham will be fine, its taken time to gel but we are getting there.

Once Newcastles home form picks up and make it a fortress again they'll also be fine.

If your next question is who will be relegated... i have not got a clue!

Original Poster

1-2 Carrol

Full backs refuse to stop the crosses

Original Poster

whingygit

total neutral but do you think either or both will be relegated this … total neutral but do you think either or both will be relegated this year? i must say tho,scottie parker has been playing out of his skin lately! so....2-2 for me

Starr

Scotty Parker always plays out of his skin.I'm biased but i think West … Scotty Parker always plays out of his skin.I'm biased but i think West Ham will be fine, its taken time to gel but we are getting there.Once Newcastles home form picks up and make it a fortress again they'll also be fine.If your next question is who will be relegated... i have not got a clue!

I take it all back. If we play like we did second half then we are in big trouble.

So lacklustre, i look forward to David Sullivans view on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions