Groups

West Ham VS Spurs

Anyone got a link where i can watch this online?

Rep for the helpful

Thanks

13 Comments

I usually watch prem games on Iraqgoals at [url]www.iraqgoals.net[/url] or alternatively [url]www.justin.tv/[/url]

Both are pretty much OK but dont hold your breath for stability as they can usually be slow.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

boydent nice idea

rep

Watching it on Sky...........god only knows how Spurs aren't a couple of goals up.

Original Poster

Syzable;5877326

Watching it on Sky...........god only knows how Spurs aren't a couple of … Watching it on Sky...........god only knows how Spurs aren't a couple of goals up.

Cant get sky in my house

Had them come round and they said too many trees, only house down the road without a sky dish

Looks like west ham need to shape up

Starr;5877493

Cant get sky in my house :(Had them come round and they said too many … Cant get sky in my house :(Had them come round and they said too many trees, only house down the road without a sky dish

had similar issues, contacted local council who's tree it was.......took about 2 years lol but it got cut down

Original Poster

boydent999;5877508

had similar issues, contacted local council who's tree it was.......took … had similar issues, contacted local council who's tree it was.......took about 2 years lol but it got cut down

lol no hope with this lot, they are outside cutting trees now but doubt very much they will cut the massive one overhanging my garden :x

Starr;5877651

lol no hope with this lot, they are outside cutting trees now but doubt … lol no hope with this lot, they are outside cutting trees now but doubt very much they will cut the massive one overhanging my garden :x

Lol, try and find some workmen on a-roads and motorways who cut down the tress and the like, and offer them a few quid

Original Poster

How long had that been coming...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marvel characters23
      2. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions