West Indian Lime Cologne 100ml

5 replies
Found 4th Dec 2016
Trying to find West Indian Lime Cologne 100ml.
crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/col…tml

Contacted the company and they don't know when new stock will arrive.

A few other firms online appear to sell this but I have never heard of them.
M and S appear to stock it but have no stock either.

fragrancedirect.co.uk/cra…PUA

theenglishshavingcompany.com/cra…E3Q
Has anyone used these sites before??

Any thoughts?? I have not tried in store but this would require a visit to London.

1. Ask
  2. Perfume
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Perfume
5 Comments

You may get some expert advice at dedicated shaving forums like theshavingroom.co.uk

The English Shaving Company is well regarded amongst the shaving community ...

or ebay ebay.co.uk/itm…191
Edited by: "mfactor" 4th Dec 2016

I've purchased from fragrance direct before, but only once. The bottle of perfume I bought was fine but they basically buy end of line stock and stock from shops that close etc, most of the time it's probably fine, but they can't tell you exactly where it's from or how long it's been sitting on stock shelves for, which could alter the smell. I spoke to Lancôme when I purchased a bottle from fragrance direct to check that it was genuine, they confirmed it was but that length and conditions of storage could have changed the content.
I personally wouldn't risk it if it was for a gift , but if for yourself then you get to open it and make sure it's ok, as far as I can remember they would accept it back as a return if it didn't smell right.

Original Poster

Yes for a gift. I wonder if it has been discontinued? Maybe 'The English Shaving Company may be best? Hmmmm.

Original Poster

Oh I eventually found stock instore at M and S for £30. Strange really as M and S website suggested website only. I hope it's not been sitting there for too long. Hard to tell as no production date on package. Thanks for all the replies.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1213
    2. Anyone know the best place to buy WWE 2K18 on PS4 cheap as poss11
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.34
    4. Is this junction box wired properly??712

See more discussions