Groups

West Midlands Safari Park and Tesco Vouchers - Help

Can someone look at the below link and tell me how many tokens I would need for 2 adults.

Keep reading it but just cant understand how it works now.

Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

Original Poster

Thanks the fox. It confused me by saying - buy in full.

So 2 adults and a child would be £15 in Tesco vouchers.

Or does the below mean only one token can be used per visit?

Tokens can only be redeemed for one admission ticket to West Midland Safari and Leisure Park. Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior admission ticket. **There is additional charge for Amusement rides and wristbands, tokens are not valid for rides or wristbands payment.

if u keep the ticket, you get another day's entry free. (pay for 1 day and get another day free entry)

gavjbrown

Thanks the fox. It confused me by saying - buy in full. So 2 adults and a … Thanks the fox. It confused me by saying - buy in full. So 2 adults and a child would be £15 in Tesco vouchers. Or does the below mean only one token can be used per visit?Tokens can only be redeemed for one admission ticket to West Midland Safari and Leisure Park. Tokens can be exchanged for one adult OR one child OR one senior admission ticket. **There is additional charge for Amusement rides and wristbands, tokens are not valid for rides or wristbands payment.

3 Tesco vouchers will get 3 people in.

Original Poster

Thanks, just ordered.

Just to warn you the fair rides are expensive if you don't buy a band (tesco vouchers can't be used), tbh the fair is very poor anyway but the safari brilliant.
    Also take a picnic as the food on site is very bad.

Original Poster

Thanks, we go most years but the change on the Tesco website confused me.
    Never bother with the rides but do have a walk.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions