Expired

West Midlands/Coventry Area - Good places to eat with a children's play area?

Found 23rd Jul 2013
I'm looking for a restaurant which has an area suitable for kids but also good food?
We're relatively new to Coventry so have no idea where is good, plus we do not have children ourselves so have never had this problem. My OH's sister is coming over for a cousin's wedding and is coming along with her husband and two young children, so we decided to meet up the day before the wedding to have a meal together along with their parents, we have the task of choosing the place since we live up here. Yet, we haven't got a clue!!

If any parents (or anyone at all) knows of a place which has good food, good service and an area for children to play near CV7 which they could suggest, that would be fantastic. Usually we could go a little further, but trying to keep as close to their hotel as 24 hour flight from Aus they'll most likely be a little jet lagged.

We looked at Fayre and Square restaurants as they have them in my hometown, but food is pretty basic. We could use this as a last option if there are no others, but wondered what other users may have tried.

Any reasonable suggestions are welcome!
Community Updates
AskCoventry
2 Comments
Hi, I live in Coventry and the only ones I can think of is The Skireborne Tavern in CV4 which is linked to a wacky warehouse or Bermuda Park pub which is near Nuneaton. There is other places available but they are generally focused around childrens play such as Jam Jam Boomerang.

The Shilton Arms is good, it has great food and an outdoor play area. Il try and think of more!
Original Poster
*katie*

Hi, I live in Coventry and the only ones I can think of is The Skireborne … Hi, I live in Coventry and the only ones I can think of is The Skireborne Tavern in CV4 which is linked to a wacky warehouse or Bermuda Park pub which is near Nuneaton. There is other places available but they are generally focused around childrens play such as Jam Jam Boomerang. The Shilton Arms is good, it has great food and an outdoor play area. Il try and think of more!

Hi Katie

Thanks a lot! I have just had a quick look and The Shilton Arms looks great for the kids to play outdoors if the weather is still nice and has a huge choice in the menu. Trip adviser comments are all good too! I reckon it's most likely we may head there as the others are a Fayre & Square.

Thank you again for your advice
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants