Groups

West Yorks police reveal more investigations

bad news about these sick vile gangs continues

http://www.keighleynews.co.uk/news/news_keighley/15320598.New_police_figures_show_165_suspects_in_Keighley_and_Bradford_are_being_investigated_for_child_sexual_exploitation/

LATEST police figures show 179 crimes involving child sexual exploitation (CSE) are currently being investigated in Keighley and Bradford.

The statistics, released by West Yorkshire Police, show these crimes involve 165 suspects.

They compare with 220 child sexual exploitation crimes and 261 suspects under investigation in Keighley and Bradford exactly one year ago.

Michael Jameson, strategic director of Children’s Services at Bradford Council, said: “Child sexual exploitation is a horrendous crime and we work with police and other organisations to investigate and bring the perpetrators to justice.

Top comments

Error440

Clearly a reduction in crime is better then it staying the same or … Clearly a reduction in crime is better then it staying the same or increasing why are you arguing?

It clearly shows that the punishment from last time was not a deterrent enough for these guys.

Bring back public hanging. Do it on the national lottery. When their feet hit the button it releases the balls.
    15 Comments

Good its going down unless its just moved

Original Poster

Error440

Good its going down unless its just moved

165 suspects...sounds pretty awful tbh

davewave

165 suspects...sounds pretty awful tbh

Stil less then last time by a large amount

Error440

Stil less then last time by a large amount

​Does that make it somehow more acceptable?

What if the next terrorist blows up 19 people.. Would that be better also?

This needs to be sorted. Clearly this is a massive problem in the UK and I dare say Europe..

How anyone can define rape as a sexual emergency is beyond any reason.
    (I'm not going to provide a link but you can easily search for it)

Edited by: "Dawsy" 2nd Jun

Dawsy

Does that make it somehow more acceptable?What if the next terrorist … Does that make it somehow more acceptable?What if the next terrorist blows up 19 people.. Would that be better also?This needs to be sorted. Clearly this is a massive problem in the UK and I dare say Europe..

Clearly a reduction in crime is better then it staying the same or increasing why are you arguing?

Error440

Clearly a reduction in crime is better then it staying the same or … Clearly a reduction in crime is better then it staying the same or increasing why are you arguing?

​I'm stating that it's not really better as it Still a massively unacceptable level.
    I'm not intending to argue just stating my opinion. To me it's like saying he only lost his legs and wife the bomb blast, it could have been worse. Guess it's what you perceive is an acceptable level.

The punishment for these crimes are also far to lenient.
    Edited by: "Dawsy" 2nd Jun

Error440

It clearly shows that the punishment from last time was not a deterrent enough for these guys.

Bring back public hanging. Do it on the national lottery. When their feet hit the button it releases the balls.

riverman

It clearly shows that the punishment from last time was not a deterrent … It clearly shows that the punishment from last time was not a deterrent enough for these guys. Bring back public hanging. Do it on the national lottery. When their feet hit the button it releases the balls.

I shouldn't laugh at this because it is a sick idea. I did though.

psychobitchfromhell

I shouldn't laugh at this because it is a sick idea. I did though.

I am afraid I did plagiarize that :-)

riverman

I am afraid I did plagiarize that :-)

I'll let you off. It still made me laugh

The ones doing the acts are obviously the root cause but from reading the stories ''A support worker took a 14 year old to have a coil fitted'' I find just as disgusting, they are enablers too. Are the social services afraid of going to the police and are the police afraid of getting involved due to nationality/religion of those doing the crimes. As an outsider it seems that the UK Social services see young white and vulnerable girls as beneath everyone else and are almost enabling these goings on by not being forceful in their approach - Just who would have a problem with a forceful approach to this type of crime?!
    Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 3rd Jun

super_leeds_86

The ones doing the acts are obviously the root cause but from reading the … The ones doing the acts are obviously the root cause but from reading the stories ''A support worker took a 14 year old to have a coil fitted'' I find just as disgusting, they are enablers too. Are the social services afraid of going to the police and are the police afraid of getting involved due to nationality/religion of those doing the crimes. As an outsider it seems that the UK Social services see young white and vulnerable girls as beneath everyone else and are almost enabling these goings on by not being forceful in their approach - Just who would have a problem with a forceful approach to this type of crime?!

​ann cryer MP for Keighley struggled for years,

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/the-truth-about-grooming-1-4556658

theguardian.com/uk-…yer
    Edited by: "shadey12" 3rd Jun

super_leeds_86

The ones doing the acts are obviously the root cause but from reading the … The ones doing the acts are obviously the root cause but from reading the stories ''A support worker took a 14 year old to have a coil fitted'' I find just as disgusting, they are enablers too. Are the social services afraid of going to the police and are the police afraid of getting involved due to nationality/religion of those doing the crimes. As an outsider it seems that the UK Social services see young white and vulnerable girls as beneath everyone else and are almost enabling these goings on by not being forceful in their approach - Just who would have a problem with a forceful approach to this type of crime?!

enablers !!!! she can not stop the child being abused she is trying to stop the kid getting pregnant!

miles136

enablers !!!! she can not stop the child being abused she is trying to … enablers !!!! she can not stop the child being abused she is trying to stop the kid getting pregnant!

Yes, enablers, they know the route cause, know the area has problems and clearly they know what they are. Obviously that's why the coil is being fitted but fitting a coil to prevent pregnancy of people getting gang raped is a ridiculous solution to this problem, it is downright disgusting, it's the state/Social services saying ''We don't want you being more of a burden''. As we work on innocent until proven guilty we can't remove people from the area who may be accused but unfortunately the victims have to leave until cases can be brought against suspects. As such Social Services should be able to relocate the family from the area, take the person from that situation. A coil fitted doesn't help that person mentally, doesn't help them have a life. If it is the only solution that person had at their disposal then it's a very very sad state of affairs.

Surely it isn't beyond our Social Services to relocate people to another area and help them get back to a reasonable way of living, if it is beyond them then they should be above board, say they need more power and funding and also say why they need this funding. Our Services, councils, police etc. should be honest and say why they need the funding they do, be honest in their approach, it's not discrimination or racism to state why they need funding and who for, if anything it would help people understand where money was actually going and hopefully be more informed.

Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 5th Jun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Giffgaff New goodybags23
      2. Santander - Compensation1620
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261378
      4. word association Game74044573

See more discussions