Groups
    EXPIRED

Western Digital Hard Drive - Best Price?

Hi everyone,

After tons of research into the murky world of external hard drives, i have decided to go for this baby,

images-eu.amazon.com/ima…jpg
    Western Digital Lighted Extreme Firewire/Usb- 250gb
    amazon.co.uk/exe…031

Now amazon have it at £102 delivered, just wondering if anyone knows of any other online retailer where i could get it cheaper??

Thanks for your help

3 Comments

You can get one of these without the lights on for just over £60 HERE

Why spend the extra £40 on lights - buy some £1 neons if you want your pc to glow up !

ChrisUK

You can get one of these without the lights on for just over £60 HEREWhy … You can get one of these without the lights on for just over £60 HEREWhy spend the extra £40 on lights - buy some £1 neons if you want your pc to glow up !

It's actually an external Hard Drive he's after not internal (from your link.)

At the moment, you can get a non lighting up version from misco for £83.32p or less. Add a £5 USB neon light tube from maplin's, last time I was in a store, there were a couple of these on clearance.

Here's a link:
    hotukdeals.com/mod…z=2

Original Poster

Thanks guys, im not too fussed about the lights, it just seems these drives are being sold a bit cheaper than usual due to the design.

I cant go with the seagate drive from misco, as its just usb2 and not firewire. Im working with video editing on a mac, so i need firewire and usb.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions