Expired

Westfield Gift Card

Found 30th Dec 2014
Hi all

I have Westfield gift card that was given to me for my birthday but I am unable to use it online as its asking for a pin? What pin? Does anyone know? It's a maestro card, but does not have a start date or a exp date, so unable to input the card as a debit card, does anyone know? All help will be greatly appreciated.

10 Comments

Mabye you can only use it instore/on the high street?

Original Poster

ur probably right. Gutted ..

How much is the value? U could flog it on ebay

I think it seems you can't use it online, only at retailers on Westfield.

This should help:

uk.westfield.com/uk/…qs/

Original Poster

sustar

I think it seems you can't use it online, only at retailers on … I think it seems you can't use it online, only at retailers on Westfield.This should help:http://uk.westfield.com/uk/news/westfield-gift-card-faqs/

Don't really want to sell it on, currently £80 on the card.

Original Poster

sustar

I think it seems you can't use it online, only at retailers on … I think it seems you can't use it online, only at retailers on Westfield.This should help:http://uk.westfield.com/uk/news/westfield-gift-card-faqs/

Hi I have just called the help desk and u can't use the card online, only in store purchases

Well take your pick, theres 2 in london

Original Poster

Seems the gift card can only be used in store.. Never mind, thanks all for your help

Westfield gift cards have to be swiped on the card readers and then a signature is normally required when buying things from Westfield outlets. If you have something in mind you want online, just visit the shop and use your card to buy a gift card which you can hopefully use online.

Original Poster

momanisdabest

Westfield gift cards have to be swiped on the card readers and then a … Westfield gift cards have to be swiped on the card readers and then a signature is normally required when buying things from Westfield outlets. If you have something in mind you want online, just visit the shop and use your card to buy a gift card which you can hopefully use online.

Oh that's a good idea, thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants