Groups

Wet & windy bank hol, Whats everyone doing today?

Anyone got anything good planned for the day?

Not me, I'm working...very wet & windy here..typical BH

24 Comments

I am finishing work at 8am and will be going home for as sleep if the kids let me. :thinking:
    Its chucking it down here anyways so I won't be missing much. :?

:cry:Heading into work for a 12hr shift

Morning all, at the mo it's dry in Lichfield Staffs but looking like it may rain soon not planing much but we will see what the day brings:)

Original Poster

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Just starting to dry up here on the Wirral, but not holding much of hope of getting to work dry:x[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm just so relieved hubby and I don't have to work today.

I generally do a six day week and I was getting so tired by friday last week I was getting kinda tearful...

The three days at home have helped x x x

It's overcast here but not raining ( London )

Banned

dry and sunny (not a cloud in the sky) in eastbourne i might put the pool up

Its dry in Birmingham and i dont think it will rain but u never know, taking the little un to town nanny is going to buy her a whole new wardrobe for her holiday in 5 weeks

nessynoo01;5113128

Its dry in Birmingham and i dont think it will rain but u never know, … Its dry in Birmingham and i dont think it will rain but u never know, taking the little un to town nanny is going to buy her a whole new wardrobe for her holiday in 5 weeks

good old nanny lol

Trying to convince her indoors that garlic breath is a good thing in a healthy sexual relationship.
    Endevour-9/10
    Chances-0/10
    Toast and a cup of tea it is then!

dull and overcast here, going to work but the OH is taking the kids to watch wolverine

dull here in warrington/wigan off to mi bro's for tea then work on my v8 wheelchair for top gear

ClarityofMind;5113133

good old nanny lol

Grandparents spoil them rotten dont they, they are also taking her on holiday woohoo a week to myself

raining here in Nottm......might be going to see Hannah Montana at the pictures with a friend and her daughter...........oh joy

bitseylango;5113213

raining here in Nottm......might be going to see Hannah Montana at the … raining here in Nottm......might be going to see Hannah Montana at the pictures with a friend and her daughter...........oh joy

Oh yes my daughter wanted to go see this.
    Just remembered I've got some eyes that need pins putting in;-)

hibees;5113243

Oh yes my daughter wanted to go see this.Just remembered I've got some … Oh yes my daughter wanted to go see this.Just remembered I've got some eyes that need pins putting in;-)

send any spare pins my way please

nessynoo01;5113205

Grandparents spoil them rotten dont they, they are also taking her on … Grandparents spoil them rotten dont they, they are also taking her on holiday woohoo a week to myself

our kids dont have any grandparents as we pretty much upset everyone in getting together but I'm gonna be a wonderful Grandma when the time comes....eventually! :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5113250

send any spare pins my way please

I'm so glad my girls ddn't ever do the Hannah Montana stage. However my little man loves barbies and my little pony... My hubby says it's just a stage but I can feel him cringing inside because he is too vehement about it not mattering lol

Very nice here in sunny Wiltshire, don't know what the day will bring. Maybe a trip to keynes park or such like, have a good day everyone

im spenind all day (and looks like all night) working on my dissertation, which needs to be handed in at uni tommorow.

s_paul;5114311

im spenind all day (and looks like all night) working on my dissertation, … im spenind all day (and looks like all night) working on my dissertation, which needs to be handed in at uni tommorow.

good luck.. take my advice.. sign out of here lol

ClarityofMind;5114334

good luck

thanks, i might switch my wireless off as my attention keeps on getting diverted. For some strange reason, im even reading news articles about Swine Flu (anything to forget about my work).

Thats it now, untill its finished this will be my last time on here

quite dry and the sun is starting to come out in arbroath.... near dundee in scotland

today im not long outta bed, and just goin for a random drive with the other half 2day, dont know where but hey!!! Are any of you guys off for the next bank holiday too on the 28th may I am!!!!! lol

s_paul;5114426

Thats it now, untill its finished this will be my last time on here

bet its not ;-)

s_paul;5114426

thanks, i might switch my wireless off as my attention keeps on getting … thanks, i might switch my wireless off as my attention keeps on getting diverted. For some strange reason, im even reading news articles about Swine Flu (anything to forget about my work).Thats it now, untill its finished this will be my last time on here

you're trying to distract yourself from actually getting on with it. I do it myself all the time. lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions