We've got it... now wait! LANGLEY HWDC (current issues in customs?)

Posted 7th Mar
Tracking no. (omitted)

This item has been received at LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom. More information will be available as it travels through our UK network.

Anyone else waiting for their China/Singapore Post ... for ex. AliExpress?

My new cell phone from Aliexpress been sitting in LANGLEY HWDC for a little over a week, no updates. Never had a problem before, anyone else experiencing recent / current delays?

Thx, Moar
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Coronavirus!!! Maybe they’ve quarantined it
Are you sure it's not being held up in another Langley?
Not everything that is bought from AliExpress will avoid customs. Your parcel is awaiting customs clearance that may involve charges. A cell phone most certainly is not exempt from charges and there's nothing you or anyone else can do to speed up process. You might well receive a letter from Parcel Force or Royal Mail demanding payment prior to release
Langley is a hot mess for updates, I've had stuff sit there for two weeks, then magically appears at my house with no tracking updates
Unrealistic expectations to think the staff have the time to search through the 1000s of items just for your package to provide you with preferential treatment of opening your package and exchanging the contents for used toilet paper.
Thanks for continued discussion. The whole purpose of this discussion post was to see if there was anything that may have changed in these last few weeks. Yeah the coronavirus, I was thinking maybe they were having parcels etc., set aside for quarantine. It is likely then, just business as usual at Langley, which one .. i do not know. It just states LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom since the last few remaining days of February.
Edited by: "Moar" 7th Mar
Moar07/03/2020 12:15

Thanks for continued discussion. The whole purpose of this discussion post …Thanks for continued discussion. The whole purpose of this discussion post was to see if there was anything that may have changed in these last few weeks. Yeah the coronavirus, I was thinking maybe they were having parcels etc., set aside for quarantine. It is likely then, just business as usual at Langley, which one .. i do not know. It just states LANGLEY HWDC, United Kingdom since the last few remaining days of February.

In theory, things should be moving faster though Langley as the quantity of parcels coming from China has declined massively I would just put it down to the archaic system that is royal mail.
@Moar Hi, you ever receive it? Mine's been sitting at Langley HWDC since 18 Feb
jeremy_inc10/03/2020 18:17

@Moar Hi, you ever receive it? Mine's been sitting at Langley HWDC since …@Moar Hi, you ever receive it? Mine's been sitting at Langley HWDC since 18 Feb

Hi Jeremy_inc,

Nothing ... no updates since it first arrived on the 28th of Feb, at Langley HWDC. The 18th!! ... that sucks, I am already flipping out over the wait as it stands now.

Moar
Edited by: "Moar" 12th Mar
Just an update on my situation regarding my phone in UK customs. Today, the 16th (roughly 20 days since it first arrived in the UK) got its second scan, stating they received it again. So, will wait and see what takes place in these next few days.
Moar16/03/2020 15:33

Just an update on my situation regarding my phone in UK customs. Today, …Just an update on my situation regarding my phone in UK customs. Today, the 16th (roughly 20 days since it first arrived in the UK) got its second scan, stating they received it again. So, will wait and see what takes place in these next few days.

MIne is still the same Let me know how yours turns out
Finally got it today. Got a grey card aking for 11 and change, and went down and picked it up. Finally.
jeremy_inc17/03/2020 12:12

MIne is still the same Let me know how yours turns out

Did you get your item? Mine stucked on 12th no update since then😔
T_WLHe30/03/2020 14:45

Did you get your item? Mine stucked on 12th no update since then😔

Nope. I don't hold much hope....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants