Groups
    EXPIRED

WH SMITH

Anyone used them online before?

If so have you bought a book from them online and do
    they package them well ?

Thanks

6 Comments

I use them.... had a delivery today of books packaged well. Never had a problem before and have bought pottery piggy banks packaged with lots of padding so no breakages :0)

Yeh they good to buy from,have bought odd computer game and other stuff in past, plus recently a baby monitor.

packed well good customer relations, no problems

Original Poster

bankofmumndad;5941195

I use them.... had a delivery today of books packaged well. Never had a … I use them.... had a delivery today of books packaged well. Never had a problem before and have bought pottery piggy banks packaged with lots of padding so no breakages :0)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5941203

Yeh they good to buy from,have bought odd computer game and other stuff … Yeh they good to buy from,have bought odd computer game and other stuff in past, plus recently a baby monitor.

craig guy;5941238

packed well good customer relations, no problems

Cheers all, rep given to the lot of you :thumbsup:

im gonna against the flow of opinion, kind of....
    Basically because i guess to their credit they use a proper delivery service (i.e. not royal mail), but for me it meant that when i wasn't in to receive the package, i had to go from Sheffield to the rotherham depot where the parcel was waiting for me (instead of a local royalmail office)
    I don't know what courier they use, but although inconvenient for me it is secure i guess.

My other grumble was that i actually ordered several items (as it was for xmas), and if they cant deliver some they will keep it on their list until its in stock, so i had to go to the trouble of cancelling and asking for refunds on undelivered items.

Banned

Thread closed @ OP request.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions