Groups

WH Smith collect from store mistake means I got Gears Of War 2 for free!

My boyfriend wanted Gears Of War 2 & WH Smith were doing it for a pretty good price + Quidco. He paid with his card on my WH Smith account & instead of delivery chose 'collect from store' as I was going to be near there later.

I got there with my print out confirmation of payment & they informed me they have to wait for it to be delivered, so usually 5 working days, which seems ridiculous. Anyway I looked a bit miffed & the guy said he could give me a copy & when the ordered copy came just out it back on the shelf - very nice of him too! Wen I returned home WH Smith had emailed me saying they could not take payment as account holder and name on card were not the same!

So in short I got paid £2.58 from Quidco for Gears Of War 2 - whoo whoo!!

Do feel quite bad about the guy though....hope he doesn't get into trouble.....

7 Comments

congratulations, you have just shoplifted, and admitted it on a forum. the mods are prob tracking your ip add now and phoning the local authorities.

http://thedailybeast.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hamburglar.gif

lol i joke haah nice one, I love it when the system fails and you get free stuff

aw thats naughty!!! woohoo result though!!!

happy days!!!

Ah well it was his fault, well done you got a free game and cash back lol :thumbsup:

if quidco gets declined will you argue it?

lol

Love it! :thumbsup:

wow thats great

Good deal. Heat from me :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions