Found 27th Jun 2008
...is every1 doing tnyt????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

i planned on going to bed... 15 minutes ago... i'm soo rock& roll! how about yourself?

Original Poster

well was ment to be going out but bed seems so much mre tempting!!!!!!!

Banned

nothing...entertaining myself by watching 8 out of 10 cats =D EXCITING STUFF EH??

Original Poster

that is true ....cant even do net shoppin kuz lost my bnk crd...boohoo

Asking people "Can you not spell or are you just lazy?".

Shengis;2407659

Asking people "Can you not spell or are you just lazy?".

whats the deal with the crab?

Im listening to George Galloway.

oh i will be reading my book! nearly half way through it! exciting aye! don't even think i'm doing anything tomorrow evening unless i go to town with my friend or hang out in her pub!

black gerbil1;2407669

whats the deal with the crab?Im listening to George Galloway.

being hung I hope... :thumbsup:

surfing and listening to Glastonbury

black gerbil1;2407669

whats the deal with the crab?Im listening to George Galloway.

another talksport fan:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thnks andy....and yes i can spell, modern is the term i like to use, its a computer for christs sake hardly important

I'm doing nothing, was meant to go out also but didn't happen. so one here and watching telly

black gerbil1;2407669

whats the deal with the crab?

It fits my current mood. Details to follow in few weeks (hopefully...).

put little one to bed, been on facebook and msn, gearing up for my poker tournament at 11

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar19390_19.gif

You didn't catch any more I hope!

Dont really know what to do except call it a day and goto bed. I have got the munchies and so im still raiding the cupboards

Predikuesi;2407720

You didn't catch any more I hope!

Nooo.... Don't let it escape!!!! :lol:

MinstrelMan;2407713

put little one to bed, been on facebook and msn, gearing up for my poker … put little one to bed, been on facebook and msn, gearing up for my poker tournament at 11

Are you any good? I'm rubbish at bluffing so don't win much

MinstrelMan;2407713

put little one to bed, been on facebook and msn, gearing up for my poker … put little one to bed, been on facebook and msn, gearing up for my poker tournament at 11

explain this tournament

its a multi seat poker tournament on party poker..... what other explination do you need..... its not strip poker :lol: not yet anyway

hellfire;2407800

Are you any good? I'm rubbish at bluffing so don't win much

thats hy i play online...... im rubbish at keeping a straight face, im ok, won a bit of money but nothing major

Supermod

Just been out for a run and now im being gross and sweaty at my desk!!

well i have been on the net for about 3 hours now! just got a glass of wine now so........ will keep on for a bit yet:thumbsup:
bit sad really dont you think?

MinstrelMan;2407894

thats hy i play online...... im rubbish at keeping a straight face, im … thats hy i play online...... im rubbish at keeping a straight face, im ok, won a bit of money but nothing major

i paid off my car insurance from playing poker online£1800....i stopped for a while tho and lost £60 twice, so stopped enjoying it lool, i prefer just to play it with my mates now ...have fun and good luck :thumbsup:

magicjay1986;2407895

Just been out for a run and now im being gross and sweaty at my desk!!

if you look like elvis thats a turn on!:-D

Supermod

toratown;2407912

if you look like elvis thats a turn on!:-D

That isnt Elvis in my avatar...its me...:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Toyota verso camera25
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810

See more discussions