Groups

What a bloomin week!!! . . . .

Last Tuesday - going down to my head office in Lahndan - getting ready I smack into the corner of my office door. With my face, well, cheek I thought.

Thought nothing of it.

Drove down to London, had dinner with a friend. Retired for the evening, woke up and my face had swollen a bit and gone a bit hard . . . . thought its bruising coming on from face smack - thought nothing of it - drove home that evening.

Woke up Thursday looking like a relative of John Merrick (I know his real name wasn't John, but for ease of reference . . ). Face swollen now 2 x normal size on the right and my eye swollen shut. Phoned the Quacks.

Abscess. Dental abscess - here are some drugs, ring your dentist. Brilliant.

No booze for a week - went to see dentist on Tuesday - X-ray showed 2 of my molars had snapped in half, one got infected - viola. Abscess.

The kind butcher then pulled the cracked tooth next to the poorly one out. Ouch.

I go on holiday Saturday - minus a tooth and knowing the day after I get back - the other ones coming out. Brilliant.

There's no punchline. It bloody hurt.

20 Comments

Owwwwwwwww!

You poor sausage!!

Best you make sure you have plenty of ???
    Sun, sea and........

Sangria?

And Ice cream and all the nice things when you are away then!

Oooooh just reading this post is making me grimmace with sympathy/pain for you!

xxxx

No pain...er...no gain?

mbgringo, have you got the time please?

Original Poster

cloudthecat;5082006

Owwwwwwwww!You poor sausage!!Best you make sure you have plenty of … Owwwwwwwww!You poor sausage!!Best you make sure you have plenty of ???Sun, sea and........Sangria?And Ice cream and all the nice things when you are away then!Oooooh just reading this post is making me grimmace with sympathy/pain for you!xxxx

Thanks hun - yes its a blatant "I want sympathy thread" :lol:

Going to Fuerteventura for a week so should relax for a few days then worry about the dentist toward the end of the week!

Joy!

how was the door?

just be thankful you dont have swine flu

Original Poster

smithyp1;5082042

mbgringo, have you got the time please?

Chico time? :thinking:

Original Poster

brettytopbanana;5082058

how was the door?

Hard, wooden and unsympathetic - sounds like my ex :oops: (no homo)

mbgringo;5082060

Chico time? :thinking:

Oh, sorry, i thought it was TOOTH HURTY.................

taxi ..... :oops::oops::oops:

Original Poster

jamespir;5082059

just be thankful you dont have swine flu

That's next - flying out of Manchester Saturday, some grotty urchin will cough on me - guarantee it. Could be worse - could be a bovine strain - Moo Flu doesn't sound as menacing though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

smithyp1;5082077

Oh, sorry, i thought it was TOOTH HURTY................. taxi ..... … Oh, sorry, i thought it was TOOTH HURTY................. taxi ..... :oops::oops::oops:

Dude.

I mean.

Dude . . . . .

:-D

brettytopbanana;5082058

how was the door?

I hope the door suffered as well then....when I broke my hand on an RSJ wall....I felt a bit more comfort after I discovered that I apparantly punched it so hard, that I dented it. :giggle:

Good luck with your hols mate and make sure you don't walk into anything else in the mean time. :giggle:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5082119

I hope the door suffered as well then....when I broke my hand on an RSJ … I hope the door suffered as well then....when I broke my hand on an RSJ wall....I felt a bit more comfort after I discovered that I apparantly punched it so hard, that I dented it. :giggle:Good luck with your hols mate and make sure you don't walk into anything else in the mean time. :giggle:

Only the bar my good man Thanks bud :thumbsup:

So if i see your round warrington, i'll know who you are LMAO!

I hope this isn't more garven place butchery, they ruin everyone that visits.

Original Poster

dean3988;5082167

So if i see your round warrington, i'll know who you are LMAO!

Ha, nah m8, the visible signs are gone now - however - thanks to your thread - I know what you look like, mwah ha ha ha ha !!!!!

Behind you . . . . . .

[SIZE="7"]BOO![/SIZE]

mbgringo;5082252

Ha, nah m8, the visible signs are gone now - however - thanks to your … Ha, nah m8, the visible signs are gone now - however - thanks to your thread - I know what you look like, mwah ha ha ha ha !!!!!Behind you . . . . . . [SIZE="7"]BOO![/SIZE]

Lmao

wow, whenever I've had an abcess I've been in agony. You must be made of stern stuff!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5082648

wow, whenever I've had an abcess I've been in agony. You must be made of … wow, whenever I've had an abcess I've been in agony. You must be made of stern stuff!

I've had 2 now - the first was agony - to the point where I gulped down about 9 Ibuprofen in a couple of hours and still no relief :x

This wasn't as painful, just uncomfortable - although i did have a pin in my hand ready for some home surgery at one point :oops:

mbgringo;5082711

I've had 2 now - the first was agony - to the point where I gulped down … I've had 2 now - the first was agony - to the point where I gulped down about 9 Ibuprofen in a couple of hours and still no relief :xThis wasn't as painful, just uncomfortable - although i did have a pin in my hand ready for some home surgery at one point :oops:

utoh lol sounds like summin I would do!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions