EXPIRED

What a complete saddo!

Link in first post-wonder what this guys imaginary girlfriend makes of his tragic achievements.

13 Comments

Dont worry now that he has got the ultimate score on that game he will go on to be famous, earn lots of money from sponsorships and convention speaking and be able to buy all the girlfriends he will ever need.

Can't say that I agree with you, he is number 1 in the world which is no mean feat in anything.

Ok it seems a boring game but it' no worse than the high score claims of any videogame IMO.

Fair play to him at least he had the drive to keep going and achieve his aim.

Banned

Link in first post-wonder what this guys imaginary girlfriend makes of … Link in first post-wonder what this guys imaginary girlfriend makes of his tragic achievements.

and what are you best in the world at?

When you see anything about someone playing video games excessively, you immediately think that person is probably a social recluse living in their parents basement.
In that article it mentions he races stock cars and has bowled a perfect game too so he clearly isn't just some geek locked away with his computer and has accomplished other stuff. Good on him I say!

Fair play to him....he sounds kinda sexy lol

3 years? ****, I beat that score in 20 minutes :whistling:

choc1969;8501297

Fair play to him....he sounds kinda sexy lol

You sound desperate Mrs! :lol:

I'd do him...

Banned

bit harsh on the criticism and presumptions......we all have our vices

Lol...

moob;8501365

You sound desperate Mrs! :lol:

oops......did I say that out loud :oops:

casparwhite;8501443

bit harsh on the criticism and presumptions......we all have our vices

Hell yeah, back in the day I was Elite :oops: :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763992
    2. Better watch out for these...914
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087

See more discussions