Groups
    EXPIRED

What a day I've had!

Woke up this morning to find my wife lying dead in the kitchen-and to top it all off,I found a fiver in an old jacket pocket!

32 Comments

Bad Barky!

A fiver, nice one

i dont get it

poor Mrs Barky - i hope you got pet insurance

maccy d's for tea then, all is not lost after all?
    Edited by: "greg_68" 10th Nov 2010

magicbeans

i dont get it

+1

its not frikin hard to understand. Finding his wife dead was a good thing and to top it off he found a fiver god damn some people shouldnt be allowed to waste space like they do

coshazae

its not frikin hard to understand. Finding his wife dead was a good thing … its not frikin hard to understand. Finding his wife dead was a good thing and to top it off he found a fiver god damn some people shouldnt be allowed to waste space like they do

Oh HAI MULTI

jellybaby22

harsh... but perhaps fair in these circumstances.... seriously MB and ILP … harsh... but perhaps fair in these circumstances.... seriously MB and ILP ??? LooooooooolIm laughing more at the fact you 2 didnt get it than the joke

i didnt find it funny more.....meh

Banned

I haven't laughed this little since that ****-wit raptorcigs finally got the message and naffed off.

vibeone

I haven't laughed this little since that ****-wit raptorcigs finally got … I haven't laughed this little since that ****-wit raptorcigs finally got the message and naffed off.

now that is funny

jellybaby22

^^ in b4 he comes back...

shhhhhhh

HI
    ROAR....NOM NOM NOM

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Banned

jellybaby22

^^ in b4 he comes back...

you mean inb4 mentally-unstable-hukd-exile-001 tells mentally-unstable-hukd-exile-002 he's been mentioned and he pops back to see if anyone actually really gives a ****?

ilovepink

+1

This is humour.

It is a response that involves smiling (ie upward movement of the lips - sometimes revealing the teeth) or laughing (an involuntary expulsion of air from the mouth - sometimes vocalised as Ha Ha or Hee Hee).

In the OP we have the juxtaposition of what, on first reading, looks like some tragic news, ie the sudden death of Mrs Barky, with the good fortune associated with the finding of a lost fiver.

The humour arises from the use of the expression "to top it all off" - a phrase normally associated with a wholly unexpected additional bonus - to link the announcement of the tragic demise with the finding of the loot, a happy event.

It also causes us to stop and think that Mrs Barky's death may not be a sad event when viewed from the perspective of Barky, indeed rather than mourn her passing he celebrates the regaining of the fiver.

It's just funny!

cannyscot

This is humour.It is a response that involves smiling (ie upward movement … This is humour.It is a response that involves smiling (ie upward movement of the lips - sometimes revealing the teeth) or laughing (an involuntary expulsion of air from the mouth - sometimes vocalised as Ha Ha or Hee Hee).In the OP we have the juxtaposition of what, on first reading, looks like some tragic news, ie the sudden death of Mrs Barky, with the good fortune associated with the finding of a lost fiver.The humour arises from the use of the expression "to top it all off" - a phrase normally associated with a wholly unexpected additional bonus - to link the announcement of the tragic demise with the finding of the loot, a happy event.It also causes us to stop and think that Mrs Barky's death may not be a sad event when viewed from the perspective of Barky, indeed rather than mourn her passing he celebrates the regaining of the fiver.It's just funny!

er...............thanks oO

jellybaby22

haha... well put.. we might even get a cameo from the mentally unstable … haha... well put.. we might even get a cameo from the mentally unstable stalker/liar too....good times

always good for a laugh

Banned

freaking love you barky (no homo)

Original Poster

how does cheryl cole change a lightbulb?

she just stands still and the world revolves around her

barky

how does cheryl cole change a lightbulb?she just stands still and the … how does cheryl cole change a lightbulb?she just stands still and the world revolves around her

have you been at them christmas crackers early ????

Original Poster

ilovepink

have you been at them christmas crackers early ????

lool-I just had a look at bill gates house on google earth-think his windows need updating

Did your wife leave your dinner cooking in the oven? If not, maybe the £5 was for a chinese?

....so...barky............did .....you...errrrrrrrr.........did.............you.........

sh*g her?

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

....so...barky............did … ....so...barky............did .....you...errrrrrrrr.........did.............you.........sh*g her?

loool! maybe later...................

Banned

jellybaby22

CHOMP CHOMP blah blah something about being deleted off facebook X)

Don't delete him off facebook he'll top himself!

(I'm too scared of the backlash of adding 'hopefully' to the end of this post, so I won't)

im hungry.

Banned

Barky, do the lottery goodluck comes in threes!

Banned

jellybaby22

^^^ i would say you have taken that too far...but meh...

You can say it if you want jb, you know I genuinely won't take offense..... I just won't care either

whats the deal with raptor?

cannyscott....thanks...i think

me and ilp (or is that ILP and I) are the official HUKD dunces! i say we make a clique!
    Edited by: "magicbeans" 10th Nov 2010

But to say 'to top it off' suggests that finding the fiver was another negative incident. It doesn't make sense. Certainly isn't funny.

I see a problem...............the kitchen floor needs cleaning now...........but the cleaner is laying on it dead.

magicbeans

whats the deal with raptor?cannyscott....thanks...i thinkme and ilp (or … whats the deal with raptor?cannyscott....thanks...i thinkme and ilp (or is that ILP and I) are the official HUKD dunces! i say we make a clique!

done.....we are now officially a clique
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741454
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151

See more discussions