Groups

What a dirty old man...

link in first post

32 Comments

Original Poster

Ewww that's just wrong.....I didn't even read it :w00t:

"The witness was shaken and disgusted by what he saw. He was the owner of the horse."

tehehehe

I wish this article was in The Sun, cos you'd imagine a little comment like "The horse did not attend court."

Dirty ol' beggar!

Lolololololol!! Could only be a smoggy thats caught doing that!!1 Freak!

google 2 guys 1 horse...first link...just sayin'...over 18s only plz lol

:thumbsup: he was only feeding it!!

Horse sex isn't my bag baby!!!

Have you seen the size of horses teeth?

It's scary enough feeding a horse an apple and keeping your fingers out the way :shock:

gazettelive.co.uk/new…24/

He was a retired horse worker, so he's obviously done that sort of thing before. It's not like your going to 'experiment' at the age of 71

The horse wasn't best pleased with the experience.
    How do I know?? Well, then why the long face?

"He picked up a stick and struck the defendant. That startled the horse, … "He picked up a stick and struck the defendant. That startled the horse, causing it to run off, dragging the defendant with it."

thenorthernecho.co.uk/new…=mr

This guy owns a horse stud farm, and gets a call from a friend. "I know this midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse, I'm sending him over."

The midget arrives, and the owner asks if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth," the midget replies. So the owner shows him one.

"Nith looking horth, can I see her mouth?" So the owner picks up the midget and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nith mouth. Can I see her eyesth?" So the owner picks up the midget and shows the eyes.

"OK, what about the earsth?" Now the owner is getting ******, but he picks up the midget one more time and shows the ears.

"OK, finally, I'd like to see her ****." With that, the owner picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse's ****, then pulls him out.

Shaking his head, the midget says, "Perhapth I should rephrase. I'd like to see her run!"

JoeKeeley;7189405

This guy owns a horse stud farm, and gets a call from a friend. "I know … This guy owns a horse stud farm, and gets a call from a friend. "I know this midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse, I'm sending him over."The midget arrives, and the owner asks if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth," the midget replies. So the owner shows him one."Nith looking horth, can I see her mouth?" So the owner picks up the midget and shows him the horse's mouth."Nith mouth. Can I see her eyesth?" So the owner picks up the midget and shows the eyes."OK, what about the earsth?" Now the owner is getting ******, but he picks up the midget one more time and shows the ears."OK, finally, I'd like to see her ****." With that, the owner picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse's ****, then pulls him out.Shaking his head, the midget says, "Perhapth I should rephrase. I'd like to see her run!" __________________

Don't get it.

numptyj;7188966

that sick !!

Btw, hope the owner got done for hitting him with a stick.

Eww just thinking if the horses head was on the guys bits and got startled and dragged the old guy off that would be horrible to see.

Shengis;7189607

Don't get it.

I know, the midgets got a lisp yet he can pronounce "see".

kerri_ that sick !!

numptyj;7189771

LOL

I did after watching it, but then I don't deny that i'm sick PMSL.

W1zz;7188980

Have you seen the size of horses teeth?It's scary enough feeding a horse … Have you seen the size of horses teeth?It's scary enough feeding a horse an apple and keeping your fingers out the way :shock:

+1

Prosecutor Noelle Brockbank told the court that the witness had spotted the horse's head in David Walter Chamberlin's groin in a Billingham field, The Northern Echo reports.

"He picked up a stick and struck the defendant. That startled the horse, causing it to run off, dragging the defendant with it."

Um... What was he being dragged by?

Classy looking fellow too:

[img]thenorthernecho.co.uk/res…29/?type=display[/img]

Horseplay indeed.

Didn't look at the link but i assume this is the victim???

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_04/janetStreetPorter_228x344.jpg :-D

Gives new meaning to 'd***head'

Seriously though this bloke needs putting down

whats wrong with that:thinking:
    Is it really a big deal:whistling:

The sicko has took this thread title too far :whistling:

hotukdeals.com/ite…fre

should have stuck to sugar cubes

numptyj;7188966

seen it before :lol: did the guy not die from it?

micoo;7190990

seen it before :lol: did the guy not die from it?

lool dno i did some calculations...i.e measured the disance of how large 'it' would be with my hands apart put them next to my body and realised it would have come up to around my lungs LOL so he was either dead or very ill after haha

I dont think it'd be possible!

numptyj;7191038

lool dno i did some calculations...i.e measured the disance of how large … lool dno i did some calculations...i.e measured the disance of how large 'it' would be with my hands apart put them next to my body and realised it would have come up to around my lungs LOL so he was either dead or very ill after haha

ye i think it tore his colon to **** (pardon the pun) and hed bled to death

He was only horsing around, they could well end up as Neighhhbours, mind you if he had gone in for a bit of S and M and killed the horse would it be a case of flogging a dead horse or giving him a fair crack of the whip.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten79
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions