Groups

What a fantistic site

i agree this site is fab but i am sometimes buying things i dont need
    i replace my 42" Lg plasma with a 50"pioneer as i got a price match with john lewis so its a good deal but not that i really needed a new TV,
    i order the rotary tool from argos so i am now thinking what i can use it on?
    i order 6 laptops from littlewood(not that i will get any)but i got 2 high spec laptops already, was going to give to my niece and nephews as presents,
    so even if the laptop does come though i will be £900 down with nothing,
    anyone brought anything they dont need, just becuase it was such a bargain

2 Comments

tony2311

i agree this site is fab but i am sometimes buying things i dont needi … i agree this site is fab but i am sometimes buying things i dont needi replace my 42" Lg plasma with a 50"pioneer as i got a price match with john lewis so its a good deal but not that i really needed a new TV,i order the rotary tool from argos so i am now thinking what i can use it on?i order 6 laptops from littlewood(not that i will get any)but i got 2 high spec laptops already, was going to give to my niece and nephews as presents,so even if the laptop does come though i will be £900 down with nothing,anyone brought anything they dont need, just becuase it was such a bargain

Flippin eck, I think you have too much money or too many Credit Cards :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
    I only buy things I need/want :giggle: I've started Christmas shopping already

tony2311

i agree this site is fab but i am sometimes buying things i dont needi … i agree this site is fab but i am sometimes buying things i dont needi replace my 42" Lg plasma with a 50"pioneer as i got a price match with john lewis so its a good deal but not that i really needed a new TV,i order the rotary tool from argos so i am now thinking what i can use it on?i order 6 laptops from littlewood(not that i will get any)but i got 2 high spec laptops already, was going to give to my niece and nephews as presents,so even if the laptop does come though i will be £900 down with nothing,anyone brought anything they dont need, just becuase it was such a bargain

i wish you was my uncle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions